Celebrate the music, dance, tradition, flavors — and fun — of Greece at this first-of-its-kind event where you can immerse yourself in an odyssey of authentic Greek experiences that will entertain both children and adults. There is also a special, separately-ticketed dinner event where you can savor the flavors of Greece with Greek celebrity chef Argiro Barbarigou and Greek winemaker Christina Boutari.
Dates: May 25-27, 2013
Revel in the rich culture and tradition of Greece in a celebration that spans both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Festivities include:
- Greet Mickey Mouse — dressed in traditional fustanella attire — at a special Hellenistic Greek backdrop for photos and fun.
- Learn archery and shot put techniques from Hercules himself.
- Interact with The Citizens of Greece performers as they educate, philosophize and guide Guests through the festivities.
- Enjoy traditional performances by live Greek musicians and dancers — and take park in a spontaneous Kalamatianó line dance.
- Play games, create fun crafts and learn about daily life in Greece.
Satisfy your cravings and purchase special Greek-inspired treats at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park:
- Carnation Café
- Redd Rockett's Pizza Port
- Special vending carts – "it's a small world" Mall
Disney California Adventure Park
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Paradise Garden Grill
- Special vending carts – Paradise Gardens
SPECIAL CULINARY EVENT!
Celebrate Greece! A Culinary Experience with Greek Celebrity Chef Argiro Barbarigou and Greek Winemaker Christina Boutari
Join Greek celebrity chef Argiro Barbarigou and Greek winemaker Christina Boutari as they host a special, separately-ticketed culinary event featuring an amazing array of modern and classic Greek dishes paired with exceptional Greek wines. Then, relax and enjoy an after dinner viewing of the exciting nighttime spectacular, World of Color.
Date: May 26, 2013
Time: 8:00 p.m.
Location: Golden Vineyard Winery at Disney California Adventure Park
Cost: $150 per person, tax and gratuity included†
Register and purchase tickets for Celebrate Greece! A Culinary Experience here.
- Admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required to attend this event and is not included in the event price.
- All Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages. Valid government-issued, photo ID required.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age to purchase event tickets.
- Registration for this separately-ticketed event is required in advance and payment is due at time of booking.
- Be sure to print your Registration Confirmation page and bring this with you to the event as proof of registration.
- A maximum of eight (8) event tickets may be purchased per registration.
- No refunds, exchanges or other discounts. Event tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Information and event elements, including guest appearances, are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- World of Color takes place in Disney California Adventure Park and is an outdoor experience. Shows may be cancelled or delayed due to inclement weather or technical difficulties.
† Please check the Entertainment Times Guide for event schedules. Additional fees may be required. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Separate Theme Park admission required.