Feel like you've cruised into the real-life town of Radiator Springs. Here, Lightning McQueen, Mater and other popular Characters from the Disney·Pixar movie Cars are "revved up" to welcome you and your family.
From Character meet-and-greets to all-new attractions, entertainment, dining and shopping spots, there is something for every member of your crew.
Ready for some high-octane fun? Cars Land comes fully loaded with thrills and excitement:
- Buckle up at Radiator Springs Racers and compete with other speed seekers! Zip over hills, zoom around banked turns and cruise down straight-aways past the spectacular red-rock formations of Ornament Valley. Some of your favorite friends, like Sally, Luigi, Guido, Mack and Ramone, can be seen at the track.
- Climb aboard Mater's Junkyard Jamboree and enjoy a "tow"-rific ride. Little tractors pull a Junkyard cart — with you in it — that gets twirled in time to the tunes broadcast through the magnificent Mater's Junkyard Jukebox.
- Steer yourself to Luigi's Flying Tires and take family fun to a whole new level: into the air! Glide, spin and find yourself lifting off the ground while you pilot your own comfortable, oversized radial tire.
Running on empty? Fill 'er up! These sustenance stations are run by some of your favorite "Car"-acters:
- Find full meals and good eats at Flo's V8 Café.
- For quick and tasty snacks, motor over to the Fillmore's Taste-In.
- Cozy Cone Motel offers a festive and "pun" menu, like chili "cone" queso, "cone" on the cob, pop-"cone" and (no joke) churros!
Small-town hospitality flows from Radiator Springs and brings good times to you!
- Red the Fire Truck brings impromptu water fun at the Courthouse in Cars Land.
- DJ gets you hip-hoppin' with bass beats that are pumpin' through his neon-blazin', thumpin' subwoofers and sweet speakers.
- Don't miss the transformation of Radiator Springs at sunset when the streets shimmer from sparkling lights and music pulses through the night air.
Before you hit the road, stop by and stock up on Radiator Springs gear, including official Cars Land merchandise, at:
- Radiator Springs Curios
- Ramone's House of Body Art
- Sarge's Surplus Hut