NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR:Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 West Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA 92802, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: During the period commencing at 12:00:01 A.M., April 11, 2011, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., May 9, 2011 ("Entry Period"), subject to the Limitations below, you may enter this Sweepstakes if you are a Disneyland® Resort Annual Passholder 18 or older in possession of a valid Annual Passport as of April 10, 2011 ("Member") by visiting http://www.disneyland.com/ap, providing your Member Name and Password, clicking on the Sweepstakes entry link and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form ("Entry"). Your Entry must state your valid email address ("Address") and full name as listed on your Annual Passport as all Entries without a valid first and last name will be discarded. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and dates are Pacific Daylight Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address.
3. LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one Entry per Member. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Membership is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to Members with Internet access as of April 10, 2011, who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. ("Territory"). Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from Members residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. Maximum of Fifty Three Thousand Four Hundred (53,400) and a Minimum of Eight Thousand Nine Hundred (8,900) GRAND PRIZES (depending on the number of guests per winner): One (1) preview ride on the Star Tours Disneyland® Park attraction at a Sponsor-selected time during the Star Tours Preview Event, (May 23 and continuing through June 1, 2011) ("Date"), for one (1) Member and up to five (5) of his/her guests who are also Members. No approximate retail value. Limit one prize per Member. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution allowed. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly redeemed on the Date, after which time no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about May 11, 2011, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: Potential winners will be notified by email on or about May 16, 2011. Disqualification and forfeiture may result from any of the following:  falsification of guest information or submission of more than one Entry;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency;  potential winner's failure to validly redeem a prize on the Date and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the Rules (prior to May 9, 2011) or the Winners' List (after May 11, 2011), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Annual Passholder Star Tours Preview Event Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 610954, Anaheim, CA 92803-6194. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.
© Disney Enterprises, Inc.