NEW FANTASYLAND OF MAGIC KINGDOM PARK PREVIEW SWEEPSTAKES FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 215 Celebration Place, Suite 500, Celebration, FL 34747, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: This is a Sweepstakes awarding a maximum of 64,860 email invitations to experience a preview of the New Fantasyland of Magic Kingdom® Park (individually, "Invitation") at one of thirty six (36) Sponsor-selected times over 11 days (individually, "Select Time") during the days of November 6-9 and November 12-18. During the period commencing at 3:00:01 A.M. E.S.T., October 26, and ending at 2:59:59 A.M. E.S.T., October 31, 2012 ("Entry Period"), subject to the Limitations below, if you are the holder of any type of valid Walt Disney World® Resort Annual Passport as of October 26, 2012 ("Member"), you may enter this Sweepstakes by visiting Disneyworld.com/passholders, providing your Member Name and Password, clicking on the Sweepstakes entry link and completing an official entry form by following the entry instructions, including your valid email address ("Address") and the total number requested in your party, consisting of you and a maximum of seven (7) other Members as your guests ("Party Size") and your requested Select Time (collectively, "Entry"). In the event you do not currently hold your Annual Pass or you are unable to register your Annual Pass, you may submit your entry via e-mail to: WDWPassholderPreview@disneyworld.com include NEW FANTASYLAND PREVIEW SWEEPSTAKES in the subject line and in the body of the message include: Passholder Name, Address (Street, City, State, Zip, Country), email address, as well as your Party Size (up to 8 Passholders including entrant) and Select Date and Times as described above. Entrant's Annual Passport must be valid at the time of entry; Entrant and all their guests' Annual Passports must also be valid on the date the Prize will be used. Any and all additional costs associated with the use of the Prize, including, but not limited to, parking and meals, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and dates are Eastern Standard Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply.
3. LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one Entry per Member. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Membership is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to Members 18 or older upon entry who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. ("Territory"). Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from Members residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, request of Party Size exceeding eight (8), stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: Maximum of between One Thousand Two Hundred and Eight (1,208) and One Thousand Nine Hundred and Six (1,906) GRAND PRIZES for each Select Time (depends on the capacity of each Select Time and each winner's Party Size [1 to 8 Members]). Maximum of Sixty four thousand eight hundred and sixty (64,860) GRAND PRIZES for all thirty six Select Times: Each Grand Prize consists of one (1) Invitation showing the winner's requested Party Size and Select Time (no approximate retail value). Limit one prize per Member. Prizes are not transferable. No substitution allowed.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about October 31, 2012, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for each Select Time and the Party Size of the eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: On or about November 2, 2012, each potential winner will be notified by Invitation sent to his/her email At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification and forfeiture may result from any of the following:  potential winners submission of false guest information;  potential winner's submission of more than one Entry;  the return of an Invitation as undeliverable after three (3) email attempts;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency;  potential winner's failure to validly redeem a prize during the Event Day and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor will not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the Winners' List (after Nov 2, 2012 and prior to Dec 2, 2012), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: New Fantasyland of Magic Kingdom Park Preview Sweepstakes For Walt Disney World Resort Annual Passholders, PO Box 10,000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. A copy of the Rules may be obtained by printing this web page.
© Disney Enterprises, Inc.