Spirit away for some spook-tacular fun at a series of family-friendly Halloween events—from September 9 through October 31, 2016.
Special Treats and Surprises
Enjoy seasonal attractions and special activities during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
- Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
- Share hugs, receive autographs and snap photos with Mickey and friends in their very own Halloween attire.
- Take a spooky stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., which is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display—and no two alike.
- Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display in Frontierland.
- Discover the thrills and chills of the Disneyland Resort on the Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour that takes you on lively adventures through Disneyland Park.
- Surprise and delight with a gaggle of goodies and treats you can preorder and have waiting in your Disneyland hotel room when you arrive.
Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park
Trick-or-treat and enjoy ear-y entertainment at one of the most anticipated special events of the season.