Spirit away for some spook-tacular fun at a series of family-friendly Halloween events—from mid-September to October 31, 2014.
Special Treats and Surprises
Enjoy seasonal attractions and special activities during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
- Celebrate the season with the Haunted Mansion Holiday, brought to you by Jack Skellington, from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, and the residents of Halloween Town.
- Escape the clutches of freaky phantasms as you are launched to a haunted section of the universe on Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Drop in for ghostly encounters and hair-raising thrills at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Take a spooky stroll down Main Street, U.S.A., which is transformed into a Pumpkin Festival with hundreds of hand-carved pumpkins on display—and no two alike.
- Meet some Disney villains as they are conjured up in a sideshow tent at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland.
- Create Halloween crafts and enjoy some not-so-spooky activities for kids at Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch. Plus, watch pumpkin carvers and meet some of your favorite Disney Characters in their Halloween costumes.
- Observe Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display in Frontierland.
- Show off your monster moves on the dance floor at the Mad T Party at Disney California Adventure Park, where you can dance the night away, chill out in the lounge or just take in the scene.
- Discover the thrills and chills of the Disneyland Resort on the Disney's Happiest Haunts Tour that takes you on lively adventures through both parks.
Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park
Thrill to chilling Halloween festivities at the most bewitching event of the year—select nights throughout September and October!
- Separate admission is required to this special event.
- Check back closer to the season for ticket information.