Disneyland Resort is the merriest and most magical place to celebrate your family's holiday season.
In anticipation of our coming 2015 holiday celebrations, here's a look back at some of the Seasonal Events that warmed our hearts and cocoa in 2014!
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Authentic Latino musicians, dancers, storytellers—and food—make this lively street fiesta a must-do at Disney California Adventure Park.
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade: From pixies to Pixar, see your favorite Disney Characters march, float and dance by, bringing waves of happy holiday cheer.
- "it's a small world" holiday: Embrace your inner elf and join the celebrations to bring peace on earth and goodwill to children around the world—of all ages!
- Haunted Mansion Holiday: See what mischief Jack Skellington and his cronies are making in this spooky seasonal makeover of the popular New Orleans Square attraction.
Awe-Inspiring Decor and Atmosphere
- 'Tis the season of gift-giving, so join the happy throng shopping on Main Street, U.S.A—the merriest place on earth!
- Don your sleigh apparel and enjoy the winter rides and wonderlands of Buena Vista Street, "a bug's land" and Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park.
Ring in a Magic New Year
- The enchantment extends into the new calendar year with events like New Year's Eve Fireworks and cultural celebrations like Three Kings Day (Día de los Reyes Magos).
Check back again closer to the holidays to get the full scoop on our 2015-2016 celebrations—and then buckle your sleigh belts for another amazing ride!