Located in the middle of the action, the Disneyland Resort is the perfect place to stay during your Southern California vacation. Ideally situated in beautiful Orange County – with Los Angeles to the north, San Diego to the south and miles of golden beach to the west – the Disneyland Resort is a wonderful hub for exploring the natural and cultural treasures of Southern California.
- Downtown Disney District – Stroll down a lively promenade featuring unique shopping and dining, as well as exciting nighttime entertainment. Located adjacent to the Disneyland Resort Hotels, the Downtown Disney District offers something for everyone from early morning until late at night, including a world-class movie theater. There is no admission fee required to visit the Downtown Disney District.
- Anaheim GardenWalk – Check out The Shops at Anaheim GardenWalk, Orange County's newest upscale locale for outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment. Shop till you drop at over 55 stores, feast at savory restaurant favorites and take advantage of an abundance of entertainment options. Located 1.1 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- South Coast Plaza – Visit one of the nation's most luxurious shopping destinations, with an unparalleled collection of 280 boutique and department stores including many exclusive to California. Located 13 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Fashion Island (Newport Center, Newport Beach) – Enjoy a coastal shopping experience that is cozy, upscale and truly unique at this center boasting 200 stores and 40 restaurants. Located 19 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Beverly Center – Explore 160 distinctive specialty boutiques and restaurants reflecting the diverse styles and tastes of Los Angeles at this hotspot located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Located 35 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Carlsbad Company Stores – Save up to 70% off everyday prices on designer fashions, home furnishings, footwear, jewelry, toys and accessories while you shop among spectacular fountains and gorgeous palm trees. Located 63 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
Southern California Beaches
- Huntington Beach – Visit "Surf City" for nearly 9 miles of uninterrupted beachfront, brilliant sunsets and one of California's finest piers. Located 19 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Newport Beach – Explore a wealth of seaside possibilities in a pristine setting that caters to beachgoers and sightseers alike. Located 18 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Laguna Beach – Experience an ideal blend of local culture, sophisticated amenities and upscale dining and shopping in this quaint and picturesque coastal town. Located 24 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Santa Monica – Discover 3.5 miles of sun-washed sand seen in countless movies and TV shows. Enjoy a stroll along Ocean Front Walk, past the children's playground, volleyball courts, International Chess Park and the world-famous Muscle Beach. Located 45 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
Theme Parks and Wildlife Parks
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Find a world of entertainment all in one place with rides, shows and attractions that bring your favorite movies to life!
- SeaWorld Adventure Park – Celebrate the wonders of the sea at SeaWorld San Diego. Experience Shamu's show, Believe, plus thrilling rides and amazing animals. Get up-close to dolphins, sharks, beluga whales, penguins and polar bears. Create a lifetime of memories.
- Knott's Berry Farm Theme Park – With over 165 rides, shows and attractions, Knott's Berry Farm is the place to go for everyone. Experience world-class thrills on Silver Bullet, the park's first-ever suspended coaster or Sierra Sidewinder the spinning coaster that offers panoramic views.
- LEGOLAND California – At LEGOLAND California, everyone is a hero on more than 50 rides, shows and attractions. And right next door, the new SEA LIFE Aquarium puts families in touch with the aquatic world in a truly memorable way.
- San Diego Zoo – The world-famous San Diego Zoo is at the heart of the San Diego experience. Winding paths through a tropical oasis bring you to more than 4,000 rare and fascinating animals. Discover the wonders of wildlife with animal encounters and exciting shows. Experience the new Elephant Odyssey Exhibit!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park – The world-famous San Diego Zoo Safari Park immerses you in a hands-on safari experience where herds of animals roam natural habitats in a vast reserve. Explore walking trails that reveal unexpected sights of lions lounging and antelope and giraffes mixing and mingling. Discover exciting surprises of conservation in action at this leading-edge wildlife park.
- Take in a world of entertaining diversions, including The Hollywood Entertainment Museum, the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios Hollywood, Griffith Park, the Los Angeles Zoo, the Hollywood Bowl and more. Located 32 miles north of Disneyland Resort.
Southern California Golf
- Coyote Hills Golf Course – Spend a day at the championship course that has the distinction of being Southern California's only recipient of Golf Digest's Top Service Award. Located in Fullerton, approximately 7 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Black Gold Golf Course – Try this "Best in Class" public-only golf facility offering dramatic vistas, outstanding service and impeccable conditions. Located in Yorba Linda, approximately 10 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
- Take a scenic drive south and explore San Diego's sun-drenched beaches, charming shops, quaint Old Town and the historic Gaslamp Quarter. Then take a walk on the wilder side and venture into the area's world-famous animal parks and attractions. Located 100 miles from the Disneyland Resort.
Book with the Disneyland Resort for Magical Extras and Bonuses
When you book a vacation package with the Disneyland Resort, you'll receive special perks and enchanted surprises, including:
- Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir ticket*, valid for same day entry into both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- One Magic Morning** admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park, valid with Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets of 3-Days or longer.
- Extra Magic Hour — Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests can enjoy early admission, during every day of their hotel stay, to select attractions in Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the public. (Valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required.)
To see when Extra Magic Hour is offered, please check the Park schedule.
- Disney's PhotoPass Product — Receive a 5"x7" photo taken at your choice of Disney Park attraction. (One product per vacation package.)
- US$10 ESPN Zone Sports Arena Game Card — Receive one US$10 game card, per vacation package, for use in the spectacular 10,000-square-foot sports arcade in the Downtown Disney District that offers the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience.
- EXCLUSIVE! Walt Disney Travel Company Collectible Pin & Lanyard (one per person)
All features of tickets, offers, events, age ranges, services, attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.