THE SAVING MR. BANKS SCREENING SWEEPSTAKES FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT ANNUAL PASSHOLDERS OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR OPTING-IN FOR MORE INFORMATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE WHO ARE HOLDERS OF ANY TYPE OF VALID WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT ANNUAL PASS AS OF NOVEMBER 27, 2013.
1. SPONSOR:Disney Destinations, LLC ("Sponsor"), P.O. Box 10000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: Prize Logic, LLC ("Administrator"), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033, the independent agency administering The Saving Mr. Banks Screening Sweepstakes for Walt Disney World® Resort Annual Passholders ("Sweepstakes").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ("Territory"), who are at least 18 years or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence and a holder of any type of valid Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass as of November 27, 2013. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these official rules ("Rules"). Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Void outside of the Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the period beginning at 3:00:01 P.M. (noon) Eastern Time ("ET") on November 27, 2013 and ending at 2:59:59 P.M. ET on December 4, 2013 ("Entry Period"), an eligible entrant ("Entrant") must visit www.disneyworld.com/apsweeps ("Website"). Entrant must access the Sweepstakes by clicking the "Enter" button and entering his/her Member Name and Password where prompted. Then, the entrant must complete the registration page, including first and last name (no initials), street address, city, state, ZIP Code and date of birth. After completing registration, Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry").
Each Entrant is limited to 1 Entry into the Sweepstakes (regardless of whether an Entrant has more than one e-mail address, and regardless of whether more than one person uses the e-mail address). Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered that an Entrant has registered, entered, or attempted to register or enter using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, that Entrant's registration and Entries will be declared null and void and any prize that Entrant might have been entitled to will not be awarded to that Entrant and may be revoked. Also, if it is discovered that an Entrant attempts to receive more entries than the stated entry limits in these Rules, that Entrant may, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION & ODDS OF WINNING: On or about December 5, 2013, a random drawing will be held to select the names of 300 potential winners (each, a "Winner") from among the total number of eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, and the Administrator's decisions will be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the random drawing. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Each selected potential Winner will be deemed a potential Winner subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules.
6. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"):
A. Prize (300): Each Winner will receive up to two (2) tickets – for Winner and one (1) guest – to the Disney Saving Mr. Banks movie screening at Disney's Hollywood Studios® at Lake Buena Vista, Florida, at 7:00 PM ET on December 14, 2013. The ARV of each prize is up to $16 ($8 per ticket).
Transportation is not included. Each Winner will be responsible for all gratuities, meals, transportation, and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these Official Rules. Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of the prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Each Winner agrees that movie screening tickets are awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the Winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. In the event any Winner or guest is denied entry into or is removed or barred from any location for any other reason, the Sponsor is not responsible and no further compensation or award will be provided.
If a Winner chooses not to include a guest in his/her party, the Winner will not receive the portion of the prize, or the value thereof, intended for such guest. The prize may not be sold, traded, redeemed for cash, or transferred, except the prize may be transferred to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. The prize and its elements may be subject to additional restrictions. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Each prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by December 13, 2013, after which no alternate Winner will be selected nor unclaimed prize awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
B. ARV: The total ARV of all prizes up to $4,800.00.
C. General: Winner is responsible for paying all taxes.
Sponsor has no responsibility for a Winner's inability or refusal to accept or use his/her prize. No substitution is allowed except that Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners will receive additional instructions upon confirmation of eligibility and must arrive no later than 7:00 PM ET via Disney's Hollywood Studios Main Entrance for registration and pass through main gates to the screening theater inside. Winners and guests must arrive together and each Winner must show his/her Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass valid at the time of entry.
7. WINNERS: Each potential Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone on or about December 6, 2013. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner's failure to respond to notification within 3 calendar days from the date notification is sent; [b] the return of an e-mail notification as undeliverable; and [c] potential Winner's failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of registration. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event that a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate Winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. In such cases where the prize is not accepted or where the Winner has forfeited, there may, as necessary, be up to three (3) alternate drawings, time permitting after which a prize, if not accepted by an eligible Winner, may not be awarded.
8. INTERNET/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and each of their respective successors, assigns, directors, officers, employees, agents and independent contractors (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for technical malfunctions of any kind, including, but not limited to, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections; miscommunications; failed, partial, or garbled telephone or computer transmissions; jumbled, scrambled or misdirected entries or transmissions; phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties; other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; or for any damage to any person's computer related to participating in the Sweepstakes. Additionally, Releasees are not responsible for illegible, unintelligible, late, lost or stolen entries; incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; or for any technical or human errors which may occur in the processing of any entries in the Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to enter using multiple e-mail addresses, multiple identities or any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or to interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstakes will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes. Additionally, any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and result in the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Administrator reserves the right to disqualify any individual found or suspected, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Rules; or to be acting with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If, in the judgment of Administrator, the Sweepstakes is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes that corrupt, or may corrupt the administration, security, fairness, or intended proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Administrator has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes (except where prohibited by law); and in such event, to select a Winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable. RELEASEES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AS REGARDS TO A PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF A PRIZE. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO LEARN IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. GOVERNING LAW:The terms of this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed under, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Rules shall be submitted exclusively to the Circuit Court in and for Orange County, Florida (or if the Circuit Court shall not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then to such other court sitting in such county having subject matter jurisdiction) for trial and determination by the court sitting without a jury. All participants/Entrants consent to the jurisdiction of such court and to the service of process outside the State of Florida pursuant to the requirements of such court in any matter submitted to it, and they expressly waive the right to a jury trial. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED. For the avoidance of doubt and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Section 10, the rights of the Sponsor, Disney Destinations, LLC, and its related and affiliated companies and all entities associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes are not limited in any manner under this Section 10.
11. RELEASE: By participating, each Entrant releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes, or arising out of participation in any Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activity, or the receipt, use, or misuse of a prize.
12. GENERAL/AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to abide by these Rules. In no event will more than one (1) prize per person/household be awarded. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of Winners' names, send a properly stamped self-addressed envelope, to be received by January 18, 2014, to The Saving Mr. Banks Screening Sweepstakes for Walt Disney World® Resort Annual Passport Holders Winners List, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
Saving Mr. Banks ©2013 Disney
Walt Disney World® Resort and Disney's Hollywood Studios® are registered trademarks of Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Saving Mr. Banks Screening Sweepstakes for Walt Disney World® Resort Annual Passholders Official Rules may not be reproduced or reprinted in part or in their entirety without the express prior written permission of Disney Destinations, LLC.