NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCE OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Disney Destinations, LLC, 700 West Ball Rd., Anaheim, CA 92802, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY:During the period commencing at 9:00:01 A.M., May 6, 2011, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., May 9, 2011 ("Entry Period"), subject to the Limitations below, you may enter this Sweepstakes if you are registered with Disneyland.com ("Member") by visiting http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/special/detail?name=2011MayStarToursMeetupEntryPage, providing your Member Name and password, clicking on the Sweepstakes entry link and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form ("Entry"). If you are not a Member, you may easily register for free to become a Member through the link on the site: "Not Registered?" by filling out the simple Registration Form. Upon becoming a Member by registration, you may then enter the Sweepstakes by following the above instructions. Your Entry must state your valid email address ("Address") and full name as all Entries without a valid first and last name will be discarded. For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and dates are Pacific Daylight Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address
3. LIMITATIONS:Entries are limited to one Entry per Member. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person in whose name the Membership is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to Members with Internet access as of May 6, 2011, who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States (excluding New York and Florida) or D.C. ("Territory") and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older upon entering. Employees of the Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them; the members of their households and members of their immediate families, are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from Members residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; inaccurate or incomplete capture online of Sweepstakes entry information; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production, technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. One Thousand Two Hundred (1,200) GRAND PRIZES: : One (1) preview ride on the Star Tours Disneyland® Park attraction for one (1) Member and one (1) Member guest at a Sponsor-selected time during the Star Tours Preview Event (May 20, 2011) ("Event"). A 1-Day, 1-Park Disneyland® Resort ticket will be provided to each Member and his/her guest to enter Disneyland® Park to participate in the Event. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the winner's responsibility, including but not limited to: transportation to the Resort, food and beverages, gratuities and tips, merchandise and parking. Approximate retail value ("ARV"): $152. Total ARV for all prizes: $182,400. Limit one prize per Member. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. A prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed by May 20, 2011, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. In a random drawing on or about May 12, 2011, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Creative Zing Promotion Group, an independent sweepstakes administrator.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email on or about May 13, 2011. Each winner must present a copy of his/her winning email with valid photo ID for admission to the Event. Valid photo ID currently includes a government issued driver's license or passport, school ID or Annual Passport. Guest must be present with winner upon admission to the Event. Disqualification may result from any of the following:  falsification of guest information or submission of more than one Entry;  the return of an e-mail notification as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to present a copy of his/her winning email with valid photo ID and/or to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release by May 20, 2011;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, and residency;  potential winner's failure to redeem a prize on May 20, 2011 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
9. SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTRATOR: Creative Zing Promotion Group, 100 E. Pine St., Suite 201, Orlando, FL 32801.
10. RULES & WINNERS' LIST: For a copy of the Rules (prior to May 9, 2011) or the Winners' List (after May 13, 2011), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Star Tours Preview Event Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 3232, Anaheim, CA 92803-3232. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page.