Help Centre

How can we help you?

This search field has an attached autosuggestion popup menu

Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions


What should I do if my Annual Passport is lost or stolen?


Please report the situation as soon as possible to a Main Entrance Ticket Booth at the Disneyland Resort or contact the Annual Passholder Hotline at (714) 781-4546. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

If your Annual Passport is lost or stolen, you will be required to pay a nonrefundable fee of $20 for your Annual Passport replacement. The fee may be waived if a copy of a police report is shown. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to receive a replacement Passport.

If your Annual Passport is in good standing and you forgot to bring it to the Disneyland Resort on a visit, you will be provided one courtesy admission for the year.

Learn more about Annual Passports.

Footer Links

Sign Up for Updates

By providing my email address, I’d like to receive news and special offers via electronic mail from Disney Destinations.

You can withdraw your consent for these messages at any time via an unsubscribe link provided in the electronic messages. For more information on our data collection and use practices, please read our Privacy Policy.

Sign Up Successful

Thank you for signing up! You should begin to receive news and special offers very soon.