How far in advance can I make dining reservations?
Discover a wide variety of dining experiences, locations and menu items at the Disneyland Resort, including those for every taste and budget. Enjoy several types of dining options, such as:
- Character Dining: Meet Disney Characters during meal times.
- Casual Dining: Dine in a relaxed atmosphere with table service.
- Signature Dining: Delight in a memorable table service experience with culinary masterpieces.
- Unique and Themed Dining: Relish a creative cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
- Quick Service: Grab a snack or meal.
- Mobile Ordering: Order and pay ahead at select quick-service restaurants using the Disneyland app.
- Bars and Lounges: Enjoy a variety of libations, from award-winning wine collections to specialty cocktails, in cozy to lively atmospheres.
It’s recommended that you make dining reservations at table-service restaurants in the Disneyland Resort up to 60 days before your visit. There are, however, plenty of quick-service restaurants and snack locations available throughout the Resort.
Make dining reservations online or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of identification do I need to supply if I wish to enjoy an alcoholic beverage at the Disneyland Resort?
How do I cancel a dining reservation at the Disneyland Resort?
Is Character Dining available at the Disneyland Resort?
I recently made a dining reservation, but I haven’t received an email confirmation. What should I do?