Explore room savings available at all 3 Disneyland Resort hotels:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save up to 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms
- Save up to 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save up to 10% on Standard and Premium rooms
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights January 6 through April 11, 2019. To take advantage of this special offer, book through March 31, 2019; travel must be completed by April 12, 2019.
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation.
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Lunar New Year Celebration
Disney California Adventure Park is commemorating the Year of the Pig with a variety of joyous festivities—January 25 through February 17, 2019.
- Special appearances by popular Disney Characters, including Mulan and Mushu
- Culturally inspired cuisine
- Festive decorations
- Mesmerizing performances by multicultural musicians
- Spirited entertainment, such as an evening water show and a daytime parade
- Themed merchandise
Please note that events, experiences and offerings are subject to change without notice.
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort when you add valid theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Discover a thrilling planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Explore Mickey’s Toontown, the longtime home of some of your favorite Characters. Here you can meet Mickey—and take a self-guided tour of his house.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Visit exciting worlds of imagination during Mickey and the Magical Map—a live musical show featuring beloved Disney Characters.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life when you visit Pixar Pier, home to the newly reimagined Incredicoaster.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
From March 1 through April 23, 2019, come savor an array of California cuisine and beverages during this fresh, springtime event.
Our annual festival is chock-full of culinary fun—from special tastings to Festival Marketplaces to inspirational cooking demonstrations. Whether you’re a foodie, aspiring home chef, wine enthusiast—or just looking to pick up a few cutting-edge techniques, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival delivers a little something for everyone year after year.
Here’s a taste of what we served up during our 2018 festival that may be returning in 2019:
- Festival Marketplaces – More than a dozen outdoor kiosks featured a unique array of mouthwatering bites, wine and beer
- Family-Friendly Seminars – Guest presenters dished out all sorts of practical tips and trade secrets on a variety of topics during 20-30-minute sessions
- Jr. Chef – Kids ages 3 to 11 whipped up fantastic fun during hands-on “cooking” experiences that ended with a tasty surprise
- Live Musical Performances – Fresh sounds from talented artists at various venues enhanced the epicurean vibe
- Sweet Sundays – Celebrity pastry chefs showed Guests how to create a few of their signature desserts
- Winemaker Dinners – Attendees savored hand-selected wine paired with a 4-course meal at a fine-dining restaurant—locations included Steakhouse 55, Napa Rose and Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Brewmaster Beer Dinners – This evening affair featured a 4-course food menu paired with hand-crafted beers from a California-based brewing company
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Education & Tasting Seminars – Sommeliers, winemakers, brewmasters and other experts divulged interesting tidbits during interactive, 30- to 45-minute sessions
- Culinary Demonstrations – Local, visiting and Disney chefs presented mesmerizing cooking exhibitions on an outdoor stage
- Perks for Annual Passholders – The AP Corner featured daily activities, buttons and a special photo opportunity
- Festival Merchandise – Select shops and kiosks offered souvenirs, apparel, hats and Festival Gift Cards
All events and experiences are samples of what was available in 2018 and are not guaranteed for the 2019 Festival.
Call (866) 247-3916† to speak with a vacation planning expert.
- Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.