We’re saluting active and retired U.S. military personnel by offering Disneyland Resort promotional theme park tickets.
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $225
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $260
Purchase July 6, 2021 through December 12, 2022 for usage July 6, 2021 through December 16, 2022; blockout dates of December 17, 2021 through December 31, 2021 and April 9, 2022 through April 17, 2022 apply.
To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. View important information you need to know before your visit.
This offer is only valid through a U.S. military base ticket office. Purchase tickets at a participating U.S. military base ticket office.
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort with your valid theme park admission.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. Guests can can join the Resistance aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance*, a thrilling new attraction that’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before.
- Embark on an alpine adventure around a majestic, snow-capped mountain on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Step into a storybook world and meet some beloved Disney Princesses at Royal Hall.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Team up with some of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes at Avengers Campus, an all-new land created for the next generation of super heroes, featuring the action-packed WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure* and the thrilling, free-fall experience of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Subject to capacity constraints and other restrictions, and may be unavailable depending on Guest demand and other factors.
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life at Pixar Pier, home to the Incredicoaster and Jessie’s Critter Carousel.
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
Certain attractions, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, have limited availability or be unavailable. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
Learn About Important Information Before Your Visit
Find out what you need to know before you go.
Offer valid only through a U.S. military base ticket office. For more information, please contact your participating U.S. military base ticket office.
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), who present valid military identification, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Guests with a Park Hopper ticket and an appropriate park reservation may cross over between the Disneyland Resort theme parks on the same day beginning at 1:00 PM, subject to that park’s capacity limitations.
- Tickets are valid beginning on July 6, 2021 and expire on December 16, 2022. Blockout days of December 17 through December 31, 2021 and April 9 through April 17, 2022 apply. Subject to park reservation availability.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. Unvaccinated Guests must wear face coverings when indoors. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter the Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
Learn more about enhanced health and safety measures at the Disneyland Resort and other information you need to know before your visit.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.