- Purchase Through
February 16, 2020
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between September 25, 2019 and February 16, 2020 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2021, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Important Information about Magic Morning Early Admission
Magic Morning admission allows one (1) admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.