Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 25% on Premium rooms
- Save 20% on Standard rooms
- Save 20% on Premium rooms
- Save 15% on Standard rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save 10% on Premium rooms
Book from September 12 through December 5, 2019. Travel must be completed by December 20, 2019.
Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience exciting things to see and do at both parks. Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
See Important Details.
Why Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation.
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including an array of dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Sundays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is not available as part of Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning at Disneyland Park.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort
Uncover happy hauntings at both parks from September 6 through October 31, 2019 (valid theme park admission required).
Here’s a glimpse into the fiendish fun you may find this year:
- Chills and Thrills at Disneyland Park – Come on by for a ghoulishly good time! Encounter fan-favourite traditions like the Main Street Pumpkin Festival, see some of your favourite Characters dressed in clever disguises, ride Haunted Mansion Holiday and catch Halloween Screams―an evening spell-ebration featuring fireworks on select nights.
- Devilish Delights at Disney California Adventure – This year’s spooky makeover boasts more bewitching décor than ever before! Plus, you won’t want to miss photo ops with some of your favourite characters from Cars when Radiator Springs transforms into “Radiator Screams.”
- Limited-Time Attractions at Both Parks – Dare to experience these popular attractions that have been given a Halloween twist: Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark, Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween and Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort
Celebrate the season at both theme parks from November 8, 2019 until January 6, 2020 with your valid theme park admission.
Here’s a peek at the special festivities you can experience this year:
- Disney Festival of the Holidays at Disney California Adventure – Discover a holiday celebration brimming with multicultural food, music, dance and décor.
- Seasonal Entertainment at Disneyland Park – Join Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Disney Princesses and more as they share the joy of the holidays in A Christmas Fantasy Parade. Plus, catch our “Believe… In Holiday Magic” Fireworks Spectacular.
- Limited-Time Attractions at Both Parks – Don’t miss your chance to experience these popular rides when they’ve undergone a fun, holiday transformation: it’s a small world Holiday, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Mater’s Jingle Jamboree and Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl.
- Holiday Décor at Both Parks – Get your camera ready! From decked out streets to Wintertime Enchantment at Sleeping Beauty’s Castle to a heartwarming tree-lighting ceremony, there are sensational spectacles to behold at every turn.
To book by phone, call (800) 584-9876† to speak with a vacation planning expert.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room type at the same hotel for travel most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 13 through December 19, 2019.
- Book from September 12 through December 5, 2019; travel must be completed by December 20, 2019.
- Room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Junior and Family suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.