Good Neighbor Hotels
offer quality accommodations that are located near the Disneyland Resort. With 49 different hotels to choose from, you're sure to find one that fits your family’s travel style, size and budget! Explore room and ticket packages that let you stay close to the magic—and include a host of special perks.
Select 2019 Packages Start at Just $973!
For example, for as low as $973, a family of 3 made up of 2 adults (ages 18 and older) and one child (age 3 to 9) can enjoy a 2-night stay in a deluxe room at the Holiday Inn Anaheim Resort Area with a Disneyland Resort 2-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day. Offer valid most nights, January 6 through February 8, April 28 through May 18, September 2 through September 18 and November 3 through November 22, 2019.*
Convenient features include complimentary self-parking, complimentary Wi-Fi and a free kid’s meal with purchase at the on-site Burger Theory.
More Great Good Neighbor Hotel Packages
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
- Package Cost: Starting from $973 for a moderate room. Price based on a family of 3 made up of 2 adults (ages 18 and older) and one child (age 3 to 9) for a 2-night stay in a moderate room with a Disneyland Resort 2-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day.
- Convenient Features: Located less than half a mile from the Disneyland Resort and children, ages 12 and under, are invited to enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner free from the kid’s menu (one child per each paying adult).
- Travel Dates: Most nights from January 6 through February 9, March 8, May 1 through May 18, August 18 through September 18 and November 1 through November 21, 2019.
- Package Cost: Starting from $1,035 for a superior room. Price based on a family of 3 made up of 2 adults (ages 18 and older) and one child (age 3 to 9) for a 2-night stay in a superior room with a Disneyland Resort 2-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day.
- Convenient Features: Less than half a mile from the Disneyland Resort and includes a Disney Desk onsite, which serves as a full-service ticket outlet staffed by Disneyland Cast Members.
- Travel Dates: Most nights from January 11 through January 22, January 27 through February 3, February 7 through February 9, February 13 through February 16, February 20 through March 4 and April 21 through May 15, 2019.
Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance
- Package Cost: Starting from $1,211 for a deluxe room. Price based on a family of 3 made up of 2 adults (ages 18 and older) and one child (age 3 to 9) for a 2-night stay in a deluxe room with a Disneyland Resort 2-Day Ticket with Admission to 1 Park Per Day.
- Convenient Features: It’s a 5-minute walk from the Disneyland Resort and has a family-friendly pool area with waterpark-style slides.
- Travel Dates: Most nights from January 6 through February 14, April 1 through April 6, May 8 through May 27, November 3 through November 14 and December 1 through December 13, 2019.
Be sure to book at least 2 days prior to arrival date.
To begin planning your next magical stay, you can book packages online or call (866) 285-1581. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Enjoy the Parks... and the Perks
When you purchase a Good Neighbor Hotel vacation package from the Walt Disney Travel Company, your package will include a variety of convenient benefits in addition to your room stay.
Theme Park Tickets
All Guests ages 3 and over on the reservation receive a collectible 1-park per day Disneyland Resort theme park ticket** valid for entry into either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park. For an additional fee, your tickets can even be upgraded to Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets!
Magic Morning Early Admission
If you upgrade your package to include a Disneyland Resort theme park ticket for 3 days or longer, you can make the most of your ticket with one Magic Morning*** early admission to enjoy select attractions at Disneyland Park on select days.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will not be available during Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning at Disneyland Park.
Add Disney MaxPass to your vacation package theme park tickets for an additional fee to enjoy the convenience of making FASTPASS selections on your mobile device while in the parks and accessing unlimited Disney PhotoPass photo downloads from the days you visit the parks. (FASTPASS selections are subject to availability which is limited and not guaranteed. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable.)****
Magical Extras Savings Card
Sprinkle some extra pixie dust on your vacation, courtesy of a special card that offers savings of 10% off at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney District!*****
Pin, Lanyard and Souvenir Button
The magic starts the moment you arrive with an exclusive Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard and souvenir button. (Designs may vary. Provided to all Guests ages 3 and over in your party.)
Get the fun rolling with $5 off per-person walk-in rates at Splitsville Luxury Lanes™ in the Downtown Disney District.****
* Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this package may be limited. Prices subject to availability, room type, hotel and travel dates. Other room rates and other hotel rates will vary. Advance reservations required.
Everyone in the same room must be on the same package. Tickets are valid for one theme park per day, must be used within 14 days of first use and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one (1) full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Subject to availability, restrictions and change without notice. Blockout dates and other restrictions apply. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
**Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
***Magic Morning currently allows early admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each member of your travel party must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort theme park ticket from Walt Disney Travel Co. for theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
**** Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS entitlement availability and other park details before visiting the parks with Disney MaxPass. Disney FASTPASS entitlements for your preferred attractions or entertainment (as applicable) may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass use as FASTPASS entitlements are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks and may not be available for entertainment through Disney MaxPass. An experience that does not have Disney FASTPASS® availability at a kiosk will not be available using Disney MaxPass. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used, must be linked to your Disney account and may be downloaded pursuant to the expiration policy. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. Disney MaxPass will expire at the end of the applicable day, and is nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash and is subject to other restrictions. Price, terms, entitlements, attractions and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Other restrictions may apply. When using the Disneyland App, message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
*****One Magical Extra Savings Card per vacation package. Magical Extra Savings Card (“Card”) is nontransferable; may not be exchanged for cash, and void if sold. Additional limits and restrictions apply. Check participating location for details. Excludes alcohol. Offers are subject to change without notice. Offers are not valid on previous purchases, and may not be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions. Card is valid through hotel check-out date or December 31, 2019, whichever occurs first. Offers and participating locations subject to change without notice.
******Voucher must be surrendered upon redemption. One voucher valid for up to 5 persons traveling on a package. May not be redeemed for cash; no substitutions. Voucher will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. One (1) voucher per package, maximum of 5 persons per voucher. Valid at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, Downtown Disney District. Expires January 15, 2020.
CST: 1022229-50 NVST #2006-0198 © Disney