Help Center

How can we help you?

This search field has an attached autosuggestion popup menu

Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions


How can I change the address associated with my Annual Passport?


For your convenience, you may update your address at the Disneyland Main Entrance Ticket Booth or by writing to:

Disneyland Resort Annual Passport Program
ATTN: Address Change
P.O. Box 61094
Anaheim, CA 92803-6194

Please include in your letter:

  1. Your name and that of any other Annual Passholder or Passholders in your household
  2. Your old address
  3. Your new address and phone number

Please report a change in your address as soon as possible.

Learn more about Annual Passports.

Footer Links

Sign Up for Updates

Be the first to hear about the latest news and special offers at the Disneyland Resort.

Sign Up Successful

Thank you for signing up! You should begin to receive news and special offers very soon.