Help Center

How can we help you?

This search field has an attached autosuggestion popup menu

Dining – Frequently Asked Questions


What kind of identification do I need to supply if I wish to enjoy an alcoholic beverage at the Disneyland Resort?


Alcoholic beverages may be purchased at the Disneyland Resort by Guests 21 years of age or older. The documents required to verify age vary for United States residents and non-United States residents..

United States Residents

United States residents who wish to purchase an alcoholic beverage at the Disneyland Resort must present one of the following forms of identification:

  • Identification card issued by a governmental agency in the United States (Federal, State, Territory,* County, City) that contains the following:
    • Name
    • Date of birth
    • Physical description of the person
    • Photo of the person
    • Expiration date
  • Valid active United States Armed Forces ID (must include date of birth and portrait photo)
  • Valid original passport

Temporary driver’s licenses, temporary ID cards and copies of passports, driver’s licenses or ID cards are not acceptable.

* United States territories include Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands and American Samoa.

Non-United States Residents

Original passports are the only form of identification acceptable for Guests from outside the United States; non-United States driver’s licenses, ID cards, temporary ID cards and copies of ID cards are not acceptable.

View all Disneyland Resort dining options.

Footer Links

Sign Up for Updates

Be the first to hear about the latest news and special offers at the Disneyland Resort.

Sign Up Successful

Thank you for signing up! You should begin to receive news and special offers very soon.