Can I upgrade theme park tickets after they are purchased?
Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. If it is within 14 days of a theme park ticket’s first use and the ticket has remaining admissions, you are able to upgrade the ticket. If it is more than 14 days after first use or if no admissions remain, then a ticket may not be modified or upgraded.
Upgrades may include:
- Upgrading a 1-Day Value Ticket to a Regular or Peak Ticket
- Adding days
- Upgrading to a Park Hopper Ticket
- Upgrading to an Annual Passport
Where to Upgrade Tickets
Ticket upgrades must be made in person at the following locations at the Disneyland Resort:
- Main Entrance Ticket Booths
- Theme Park Guest Relations locations
- Front Desk or Lobby Concierge at Disneyland Resort hotels
Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be downgraded to a ticket with less entitlements.