Do you offer any dining plans with your vacation packages?
Discover a wide variety of dining experiences, locations and menu items at the Disneyland Resort, including those for every taste and budget. Enjoy several types of dining options, such as:
- Character Dining: Meet Disney Characters during meal times.
- Casual Dining: Dine in a relaxed atmosphere with table service.
- Signature Dining: Delight in a memorable table service experience with culinary masterpieces.
- Unique and Themed Dining: Relish a creative cuisine in a casual atmosphere.
- Quick Service: Grab a snack or meal.
- Mobile Ordering: Order and pay ahead at select quick-service restaurants using the Disneyland app.
- Bars and Lounges: Enjoy a variety of libations, from award-winning wine collections to specialty cocktails, in cozy to lively atmospheres.
It’s recommended that you make dining reservations at table-service restaurants in the Disneyland Resort up to 60 days before your visit. There are, however, plenty of quick-service restaurants and snack locations available throughout the Resort.
Make dining reservations online or call (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463. Guest under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring outside food and beverages into Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park?
What does the Disney Check icon mean on menus at Disneyland Resort restaurants?
Can Disneyland Resort restaurants accommodate special dietary requests?
I recently made a dining reservation for my upcoming visit. Can I change the size of the party on my reservation?