What are the terms and conditions for Disney eTicket?
Learn about the different types of Disneyland Resort tickets, so you can purchase the ones that are right for you and your family. Here are some of the options:
- Single Day Ticket: Spend one day at either or both Disneyland Resort theme parks.
- Single Park Ticket: Choose to visit either or both Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park.
- Multi-Day Ticket: Spend multiple days at either or both Disneyland Resort theme parks.
- Multi-Park Ticket: Visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day with one ticket. This ticket is also called a Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket.
- Southern California CityPASS: Includes 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket, 1-day admission ticket to SeaWorld® Adventure Park and 1-day admission ticket to LEGOLAND® California Resort.
- Annual Passports: Enjoy the excitement of the Disneyland Resort throughout the year. There are various levels of choose from; find one that fits your family’s needs.
- Disney eTicket: Order your tickets online and have them emailed to you in a portable document format (PDF).
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order Disney eTickets with my credit card and give them to another Guest as a gift?
Can I print more than one copy of my Disney eTicket?
Is there a difference between a standard theme park ticket at the Disneyland Resort and a Disney eTicket?
What if I cannot print my Disney eTicket?