To book this offer, you must be an active or retired member of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active US military IDs in the absence of active military personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
December 12, 2022
Valid Travel Dates
Most nights through December 16, 2022
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Valid for Eligible Service Members or spouses for travel through December 16, 2022.
- Book now through December 12, 2022 with travel completed by December 17, 2022.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, except Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Eligible Service Member or spouse must present a valid military identification at check-in.
- If valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Offer is nontransferable, and Eligible Service Member/spouse must stay in the room.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a Theme Park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee a park reservation.
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. It is strongly recommended that Guests wear face coverings when indoors and in enclosed transportation. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
- Visit Disneyland.com/updates for more information about what you need to know before visiting Disneyland Resort.