This offer is available to active and retired US military personnel or their spouses, including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) (“Eligible Service Members”). Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use. This offer is only valid through a US military base ticket office.
December 12, 2022
Valid Admission Dates
Now through December 16, 2022
Important Details for Promotional Ticket Offer
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating US military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), who present valid military identification, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual US military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Guests with a Park Hopper ticket and an appropriate park reservation may cross over between the Disneyland Resort theme parks on the same day beginning at 1:00 PM, subject to that park’s capacity limitations.
- Tickets expire on December 16, 2022. Blockout days of April 9 through April 17, 2022 apply to all Disney Military Promotional Tickets. Subject to park reservation availability, restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Subject to theme park reservation availability.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased per calendar year and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or their spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are eligible for Disney Genie+ service are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date and are not guaranteed. May select the next available arrival windows for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances, one at a time; limit one Lightning Lane selection per attraction per day. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. Visit Disneyland.com/DisneyGenie for details.
- Disney PhotoPass® service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass expiration policy and Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- A Disney account and eligible mobile device are needed to make experience selections and to redeem other Disney Genie+ features on the day of visit, in the English-language-only Disneyland app. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re younger than age 18, get your parents’ permission first.
- Parking is not included.
Disneyland Resort Operational Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.