Both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park offer incredible attractions, shows, restaurants, Disney Characters and entertainment. And the Downtown Disney District is brimming with shops, dining and destinations the whole family will love—without an admission fee.
Plus, one day during your visit, Magic Morning Early Access lets you enjoy select experiences at Disneyland Park for one full hour before the gates open to the general public.
To take advantage of this special offer, you must purchase your tickets in advance between September 16, 2016 and February 28, 2017.
|Special Ticket Pricing for Canadian Residents – Adult Base Ticket|
Special Offer Price (USD)
$ 192 00 USD
$ 210 00 USD
$ 222 00 USD
Celebrate Star Wars and More at Disneyland Park!
Enter a magical kingdom where you can rocket to the stars, sail with pirates and explore jungles—all in the same day!
Walt Disney's original theme park has been delighting Guests for generations with attractions, entertainment and unforgettable experiences. Come explore our 8 enchanting lands and discover something for everyone to love:
- Chances to meet, greet, hug and take photos with beloved Disney Characters
- Classic family-friendly attractions like Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and “it’s a small world”
- Thrilling coasters like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Space Mountain
- Fantasy Faire, a regal experience where you can meet Disney Princesses
- Fun-filled, fantastic parades by day and night plus incredible Halloween and holiday-themed processions
- Spectacular fireworks displays over Sleeping Beauty Castle
- And so much more!
Star Wars fans—this is the theme park you’re looking for!
Blast off to Tomorrowland and behold epic experiences that transport you into the Star Wars universe.
- Star Wars Launch Bay – Explore an interactive exhibit where you can meet popular characters and score official Star Wars gear.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Hop aboard a Starspeeder 1000 to enjoy an intergalactic voyage featuring a new location from the film Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Watch younglings test their lightsaber skills against new and classic villains during this high-energy stage show.
Catch the Frozen Excitement and Cool Fun at Disney California Adventure Park
Have the best time in forever with Anna and Elsa, soar around the world or roar down rushing whitewater rapids. Wherever you go in Disney California Adventure Park, incredible adventures await, including:
- Amusement park thrills like Mickey’s Fun Wheel or the California Screamin’ roller coaster
- Fun for little ones with Flik’s Flyers and Turtle Talk with Crush
- The rush of Soarin’ Around the World, Radiator Springs Racers and Grizzly River Run rapids
- Captivating shows like Disney Junior – Live on Stage!
- The enchanting Pixar Play Parade
- A chance to hang with Spider-Man, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Mickey and more.
- The breathtaking multimedia spectacular World of Color
- And so much more.
Don’t Be Left Out in the Warm: Experience Frozen – Live at the Hyperion
Join the fun as Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and everyone’s favourite snowman, Olaf, take the stage. Relive the royal sisters’ incredible journey in a whole new way—with dazzling costumes and sets, stunning special effects and show-stopping production numbers.
Discover even more Frozen-themed enchantment at Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome. Share a warm hug with Olaf in Hollywood Land. Or explore shops offering special merchandise inspired by the film.
Next Stop: The Downtown Disney District
Take time out to head “downtown”—and discover a destination filled with one-of-a-kind shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Explore unmatched shopping opportunities—for apparel, gifts and souvenirs—from some of your favourite brands to specialty boutiques.
Satisfy your cravings at a variety of enticing eateries—whether you’re in the mood for coffee, a quick bite or a sumptuous sit-down meal.
Kick back and enjoy first-class entertainment—from engaging street performers to first-run movies to the hottest acts at our jazz club.
To book by phone, call (866) 543-4763† to speak with a Personal Vacation Advisor, or call your Travel Agent.
- Savings compared to the price of the same non-discounted ticket sold at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid Canadian passport or NEXUS card must be presented for each Guest in the party with ticket for theme park admission.
- Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring valid passport and valid proof of Canadian residency for each Guest in the party.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each Guest in the party prior to Theme Park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between September 16, 2016 and February 28, 2017 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort (includes Will Call and mail delivery options).
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket windows.
- Tickets must first be used by December 31, 2017. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2018, whichever occurs first.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
- Magic Morning admission allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.