With so much to see and do—morning, noon and night—you’ll be able to take your time… and take in all the excitement at Disneyland Resort in California! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can purchase an adult 3-day, 1-park per day ticket in advance for as low as $207 USD total―that’s just $69 USD per day.
Enjoy the newly reimagined Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park! Now that this vibrant land is officially open, you’ll definitely want to explore its whimsical boardwalk where Pixar stories and characters come to life. Highlights include re-imagined attractions, shops, Character Greetings and uniquely themed dining experiences.
Want to maximize your visit? You can add Disney MaxPass for $10 USD per ticket per day.
See Important Details.
|Special Ticket Pricing for Canadian Residents Adult Ticket (1-Park Per Day)|
|Number of Days||Non-Discounted Ticket Price (USD) |
These non-discounted tickets expire 1/12/21
|Canadian Resident Special Offer Price (USD) |
These special offer tickets expire 5/23/19 and must be purchased in advance of travel
$ 300 00 USD
$ 20750 USD
$ 22950 USD
$ 34000 USD
$ 23975 USD
Fun Reasons to Visit the Disneyland Resort
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort with your valid theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District. Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun.
Here you can:
- Discover a thrilling NEW planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Meet and snap photos with beloved Characters like Mickey, Tinker Bell and some of your favourite Disney Princesses.
- Take a delightful cruise along the scenic Rivers of America aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Plummet down a 5-story waterfall on Splash Mountain.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Stroll through the re-imagined Pixar Pier, featuring fun-filled attractions like Incredicoaster, Pixar Pal-A-Round, Toy Story Midway Mania!, game booths along Pixar Promenade and so much more!
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
What Is Disney MaxPass?
Discover the convenience and value of adding this feature to your theme park ticket for only $10 USD per ticket, per day.
With Disney MaxPass, you can:
- Save time in line by making Disney FASTPASS selections on your mobile device* using the Disneyland app while you’re in the parks. Guests with Park Hopper Tickets can even make selections for attractions in our other theme park.
- Capture your memories with unlimited Disney PhotoPass photo downloads** from the day. Download and share photos from select dining locations, attractions, Character Greetings, Disney PhotoPass Photographers and Magic Shots.
Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for popular attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
To purchase by phone, call (866) 285-1422† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between August 29, 2018 and April 11, 2019 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Important Information about Magic Morning Early Admission Magic Morning admission allows one (1) admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.