- Purchase Through
February 28, 2018
- Savings compared to the non-discounted price of the same ticket sold at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer only for Canadian residents; valid proof of Canadian residency including government-issued photo ID must be presented for each adult in the party with ticket for theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between November 1 and February 28, 2018and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets must first be used by December 31, 2018. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2019, whichever occurs first.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
Important Information about Magic Morning Early Admission
Magic Morning early admission allows admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.