Experience the magic of the Disneyland Resort! With this special hotel-and-ticket package, a family of 4 can enjoy 3 days of holiday excitement at the Parks and 2 relaxing nights at a Good Neighbor Hotel.
- 3-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets
- 2 nights in a standard room at the Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort—a conveniently located Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel.
That's a total package price starting at just $1,185! Sample rate is valid for most arrival dates April 12 through May 21, 2015, with travel completed by May 22, 2015. Book by May 17, 2015. Offer subject to availability.
A package reservation at a Good Neighbor Hotel can be booked up to 2 days prior to arrival, excluding holidays and Sundays.
Check availability for other lengths of stay. See Important Details
Explore Disneyland Resort
Experience the wonders of Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District.
Both theme parks are packed with great attractions, shows, restaurants, Disney Characters and unique experiences for kids, teens and adults. And the Downtown Disney District is brimming with fun for everyone—without an admission fee.
With so much to see and do—at morning, noon and night—you’ll need more than one day to experience it all!
Disney California Adventure Park
Cars Land brings to life the town of Radiator Springs from the Disney•Pixar movie Cars. With fun attractions, shopping, dining and more, there’s something for every member of your pit crew.
The nighttime phenomenon World of Color has to be seen to be believed. With more than 1,000 fountains, Disney stories come to life on giant water screens with spectacular colors and unbelievable special effects.
Plus, delight in festive parades and magical moments on Buena Vista Street!
Experience fantastic adventures and intergalactic destinations on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue—all in 3-D!
And marching down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey's Soundsational Parade arrives with a celebration of classic Disney music.
Other popular experiences at Walt Disney's original theme park include:
- Opportunities to see some beloved Disney Characters
- Fantasy Faire, a regal experience where you can meet Disney Princesses
- Thrilling coasters, like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain
- Mickey and the Magical Map—a live, musical show
- Spectacular fireworks displays over Sleeping Beauty Castle
Downtown Disney District
With a wide array of shops, restaurants and entertainment, the Downtown Disney District offers fun for every age and interest.
Eat at a rainforest temple overrun with exotic animals, watch the big game from inside an ESPN broadcast studio, catch a live performance by the latest musical sensation and discover wonderful new surprises around every corner!
Dive into FROZEN FUN – Ready, set, snow!
Join Anna, Elsa and friends in the most magical place this side of Arendelle, only at Disney California Adventure Park!
For the first time in forever—but only for a limited time!—FROZEN FUN reunites you and your family with some of your favorite Frozen friends. Play in the snow with Olaf, get a warm greeting from the coolest sisters in town, laugh, sing—even dance—in this enchanting flurry of interactive family fun.
But hurry and get there—before the fun melts away!
Good Neighbor Hotel Vacation Packages
See what's included when you book a Good Neighbor Hotel and ticket package with the Walt Disney Travel Company. You'll receive:
- Theme Park Tickets: Everyone on the reservation receives a Disneyland Resort Theme Park souvenir ticket, valid for same day entry into both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Magic Morning: Receive one Magic Morning* early admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Valid with Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets of 3 days or longer.
- Pin and Lanyard: Receive a Walt Disney Travel Company Collectible Pin and Lanyard. One set per person.
To book by phone, call (714) 520-6425† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- 3-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 13, 2016, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one (1) full day of use.
- 3-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets are valid for admission to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park on each day.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
Magic Morning Early Admission
- Magic Morning currently allows early admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
- Each member of your travel party must have a valid 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort Theme Park Ticket from Walt Disney Travel Co. for theme park admission.
- To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and other restrictions.
Offer may be subject to availability and blockout dates. Advance reservations required. Not valid with any other discount or promotion. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
©Disney Walt Disney Travel Company CST #1022229-50 NVST #2006-0198
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.