Explore room savings valid at all 3 Disneyland Resort hotels most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 28 through December 20, 2018 when you book now through December 6, 2018:
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save up to 20% on Standard rooms and 25% on Premium rooms
- Save up to 15% on Standard rooms and 20% on Premium rooms
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save up to 10% on Premium rooms
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation.
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort
Celebrate the season at both theme parks from November 9, 2018 until January 6, 2019 (valid theme park admission required).
Here’s a peek at the special festivities you can encounter:
- Disney Festival of the Holidays at Disney California Adventure – Discover a food-, music- and dance-filled holiday celebration inspired by diverse cultural festivities.
- Seasonal Entertainment at Disneyland Park – Join Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Disney Princesses and more as they share the joy of the holidays in A Christmas Fantasy Parade. Plus, catch our “Believe… In Holiday Magic” Fireworks Spectacular.
- Limited-Time Attractions at Both Parks – Don’t miss your chance to experience these popular rides when they’ve undergone a fun, holiday transformation: it’s a small world Holiday, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Mater’s Jingle Jamboree and Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl.
- Holiday Décor at Both Parks – Get your camera ready! From decked out streets to a shimmering, snow-capped Sleeping Beauty Castle to a heartwarming tree-lighting ceremony, there are sensational spectacles to behold at every turn.
Call (866) 291-0952† to speak with a vacation planning expert.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from October 28 through December 20, 2018.
- Book from September 12 through December 6, 2018; travel must be completed by December 21, 2018.
- Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.