Spring has officially sprung at the Disneyland Resort, making it the perfect time to take advantage of great rates on select stays in the middle of the magic.
Explore room savings available at all 3 hotels during select dates this spring:
- Save 20% on Premium rooms, April 15 through June 14, 2018
- Save 15% on Standard rooms, April 15 through June 14, 2018
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Save 15% on Premium rooms, April 15 through May 24, 2018
- Save 10% on Standard rooms, April 15 through June 14, 2018
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Save 10% on Premium and Standard rooms, April 15 through June 14, 2018
Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience all there is to see and do at both parks—including Pixar Fest, a limited-time celebration kicking off April 13, 2018 at Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive special benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
See Important Details.
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation. Benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Behold a Magical Makeover
A stay in the newly renovated Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reveal just how much our most upscale retreat is truly far beyond compare.
Exceptional service, fine dining at Napa Rose and one-of-a-kind views of Disney California Adventure Park have always drawn Guests to this stunning accommodation, but now there’s a new reason to visit—completely redesigned rooms.
The refreshed spaces feature an array of family-friendly amenities, upgraded bathrooms and California-inspired artwork created by Disney Imagineers.
And that’s not all! The Great Hall lobby, pool areas and concierge lounge have also received a host of welcoming enhancements.
“Get More Happy” at the Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort when you add theme park admission—including can’t-miss Pixar-themed experiences. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Catch some of your favorite Pixar pals from animated hits like Up and Inside Out when you settle down to watch the high-spirited Pixar Play Parade, kicking off April 13, 2018.
- Discover a thrilling NEW planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Meet and snap photos with beloved Characters like Mickey, Tinker Bell and some of your favorite Disney Princesses.
- Take a delightful cruise the along the scenic Rivers of America aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Plummet down a 5-story waterfall on Splash Mountain.
- Wind down your day by watching the all-new Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular, an unforgettable journey filled with dazzling projections, pyrotechnics and tunes—coming to the park April 13, 2018.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Behold the return of the luminous Paint the Night Parade, the biggest and brightest procession in Disney California Park history—starting April 13, 2018.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure on the all-new Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction.
- Meet cool superheroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a newly reimagined journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- Put your quick reflexes to the test when you play a series of target-themed games at Toy Story Midway Mania!.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
To book by phone, call (866) 285-1578† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 15 to June 14, 2018.
- Book from March 14 through May 31, 2018; travel must be completed by June 15, 2018.
- Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Offer is not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.