- Offer valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000- 93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets expire May 25, 2023, and are not valid before January 2, 2023.
- Tickets are valid on weekdays only and subject to blockout dates of every Saturday and Sunday.
- The following blockout dates apply in 2023: January 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29; February 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26; March 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26; April 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30; May 6, 7, 13, 14, 20 and 21.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets may be used on nonconsecutive days.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with a valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
For Guests (ages 3 and older) to enter a park, both a theme park reservation and a valid ticket for the same park on the same date is required. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings may be modified, limited in availability, and subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. View important information about what you need to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort.