Don’t miss the opportunity to uncover NEW experiences and cherish the wonder of beloved Disney stories brought to life at both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park again and again with this limited-time ticket offer for residents of Southern California.*
Plus, be sure to catch both of our fun-filled annual events at Disney California Adventure Park—the vibrant Lunar New Year Celebration recognizes time-honored traditions from January 26 to February 18, 2018 and the Food & Wine Festival will tempt your taste buds March 2 to April 12, 2018.
With this offer, SoCal Residents can experience the parks with 2-day or 3-day tickets (1-Park Per Day or Park Hopper Tickets) at special prices.
- 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $159 – a 20% savings
- Park Hopper Ticket: $204 – over 15% savings
- 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $199 – a 25% savings
- Park Hopper Ticket: $244 – over 20% savings
These tickets are valid January 8 through May 24, 2018, excluding the following blockout dates: March 23 through April 8, 2018. Purchase from January 8 through May 21, 2018. Tickets expire on May 24, 2018.
*Proof of eligible residency is required for purchase and admission (valid government-issued ID must be presented at Main Entrance upon entering). Non-discounted 2-day and 3-day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket prices are $199 and $270, respectively. Non-discounted 2-day and 3-day, Park Hopper Ticket prices are $244 and $315, respectively.
“Get More Happy” at the Disneyland Resort!
Experience countless magical moments during your next visit with us. You’ll uncover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you explore our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Discover a thrilling NEW planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Meet and snap photos with beloved Characters like Mickey, Tinker Bell and some of your favorite Disney Princesses.
- Take a delightful cruise the along the scenic Rivers of America aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Plummet down a 5-story waterfall on Splash Mountain.
- Wind down your day by taking in the breathtaking Fantasmic! on select nights. This returning spectacular boasts exciting NEW features you won’t want to miss!
For other escapades inspired by Disney, Pixar and more, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction.
- Meet cool superheroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a newly reimagined journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen—Live at the Hyperion and the awesome, after-dark spectacle World of Color.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Learn about this early admission option.
With Magic Morning, you get one early admission (during your 3+ day theme park ticket) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations one hour before Disneyland Park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Know Before You Go
- To enjoy Magic Morning, you must purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of arrival.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Discover Magical Experiences for Younger Children
Welcome little ones to a world of Disney Characters, delightful entertainment and unforgettable attractions. Watch your awestruck preschooler enjoy a wide range of experiences including:
- Classic Fantasyland Attractions
- Meeting Disney Princesses at Royal Hall
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Disney California Adventure Park
- Cars Land
- Disney Junior Dance Party!
- A Bug's Land
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Turtle Talk with Crush
Plus, make the most of your visit with these services:
Use Rider Switch
With Rider Switch, one adult or supervising Guest (14 years or older) can wait with non-riders while the rest of the party enjoys the attraction. Then, they simply switch roles to allow the supervising Guest to experience the attraction without waiting in the regular line again!
Visit the Baby Care Center
Need sunscreen, diapers or other family essentials? Visit a Baby Care Center! It’s the perfect stop for those with infants, toddlers and preschoolers in need of a place to rest, relax or snack—each one with a private room for nursing mothers and a waiting room for the rest of the family.
Rent a Stroller
Even if your kids are past the stroller age, plan to rent a stroller (or double stroller) near the Main Entrances to the Disney theme parks: When your little ones eventually hit the snooze button, you can stroll them around and enjoy a leisurely lunch while the kids stroller-nap on the go.
Lunar New Year Celebration
From January 26 to February 18, 2018, Disney California Adventure Park is commemorating the Year of the Dog with a variety of joyous festivities.
- Character Greetings
- Culturally inspired cuisine
- Festive decorations
- Special performances by multicultural musicians
- Spirited entertainment, such as an evening water show and a daytime parade featuring Mulan and Mushu
- Themed merchandise
Please note that events, experiences and offerings are subject to change without notice.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
From March 2 through April 12, 2018, come savor an array of California cuisine and beverages during this springtime event.
Enhance your visit to the park with a journey through an annual event bursting with fresh flavors and culinary fun.
This year’s highlights include:
- More than a dozen Festival Marketplace kiosks featuring delectable, California-inspired bites, wine and beer for purchase (access included with valid Disney California Adventure Park admission)
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer and spirits educational seminars (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required and extra charge applies)
Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required and is not included with the cost of signature events or seminars. Space is limited for all ticketed events. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required. Offerings are subject to change without notice.
To purchase by phone, call (714) 781-4636† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Valid on 2-Day and 3-Day Disneyland Resort theme park tickets; savings based on non-discounted price for the same ticket sold at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Valid only for Southern California Residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID with proof of residency.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.