Plus, one Magic Morning early admission* is included with each ticket. You can also add Disney MaxPass** for an additional $10 per day.
Special Offer Ticket Pricing
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $210
With Disney MaxPass: $240
- 4-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $229
With Disney MaxPass: $269
- 5-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $239
With Disney MaxPass: $289
- 3-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $260
With Disney MaxPass: $290
- 4-Day, Park Hopper Ticket: $279
With Disney MaxPass: $319
- 5-Day, Park Hopper $289
With Disney MaxPass: $339
These tickets are valid for use beginning January 7, 2019 and expire 13 days after the first day of use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. The following blockout dates apply: April 14 through April 22, 2019. Tickets and Disney MaxPass are nonrefundable.
Purchase from November 20, 2018 through May 18, 2019 Note: This Limited-Time Special Ticket Offer is currently available as a ticket-only purchase; it cannot be added online as part of a vacation package.
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort when you add valid theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around the corner when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Discover a thrilling NEW planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Explore Mickey’s Toontown, the longtime home of some of your favorite Characters. Here you can meet Mickey—and take a self-guided tour of his house.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Behold the return of Fantasmic!, a breathtaking nighttime show filled with stirring music, dazzling pyrotechnics and state-of-the-art special effects.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life when you visit Pixar Pier, home to the newly reimagined Incredicoaster.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- Put your quick reflexes to the test when you play a series of target-themed games at Toy Story Midway Mania!.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Lunar New Year Celebration
In early 2019, Disney California Adventure Park is commemorating the Year of the Pig with a variety of joyous festivities.
- Special appearances by some popular Disney Characters, including Mulan and Mushu
- Culturally inspired cuisine
- Festive decorations
- Mesmerizing performances by multicultural musicians
- Spirited entertainment, such as an evening water show and a daytime parade
- Themed merchandise
Please note that events, experiences and offerings are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
In early 2019, come savor an array of California cuisine and beverages during this fresh, springtime event.
Our annual festival is chock-full of culinary fun—from special tastings to Festival Marketplaces to inspirational cooking demonstrations. Whether you’re a foodie, aspiring home chef, wine enthusiast—or just looking to pick up a few cutting-edge techniques, the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival delivers a little something for everyone year after year.
Here’s a taste of what we served up during our 2018 festival that may be returning in 2019:
- Festival Marketplaces – More than a dozen outdoor kiosks featured a unique array of mouthwatering bites, wine and beer
- Family-Friendly Seminars – Guest presenters dished out all sorts of practical tips and trade secrets on a variety of topics during 20-30-minute sessions
- Jr. Chef – Kids ages 3 to 11 whipped up fantastic fun during hands-on “cooking” experiences that ended with a tasty surprise
- Live Musical Performances – Fresh sounds from talented artists at various venues enhanced the epicurean vibe
- Sweet Sundays – Celebrity pastry chefs showed Guests how to create a few of their signature desserts
- Winemaker Dinners – Attendees savored hand-selected wine paired with a 4-course meal at a fine-dining restaurant—locations included Steakhouse 55, Napa Rose and Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Brewmaster Beer Dinners – This evening affair featured a 4-course food menu paired with hand-crafted beers from a California-based brewing company
- Wine, Beer and Spirits Education & Tasting Seminars – Sommeliers, winemakers, brewmasters and other experts divulged interesting tidbits during interactive, 30- to 45-minute sessions
- Culinary Demonstrations – Local, visiting and Disney chefs presented mesmerizing cooking exhibitions on an outdoor stage
All events and experiences are samples of what was available in 2018 and are not guaranteed for the 2019 Festival.
Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Learn about this early admission option.
With Magic Morning, you get one early admission (during your 3+ day theme park ticket) to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations one hour before Disneyland Park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Know Before You Go
- To enjoy Magic Morning, you must purchase a valid 3+ day theme park ticket in advance of arrival.
- To enhance the early entry experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Call (714) 781-INFO† to speak with a vacation planning expert.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 8 tickets per person per day.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Magic Morning allows one admission into selected attractions to Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
**Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a park ticket with Disney MaxPass. FASTPASS selections for popular attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of Disney MaxPass purchase or use as FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS selections may be made only while you are in the parks, and may change without notice. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at /photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass feature is used must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day of use. Subject to other restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.