- Book Through
March 17, 2022
Valid Travel Dates
Most nights from January 3 through April 7, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for stays most nights during the applicable dates between January 3, 2022 and April 7, 2022.
- Book now through March 17, 2022; travel must be completed by April 8, 2022.
- Premium room types included in this offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Paradise, Junior and Family suites.
- Must mention the offer when booking and use a valid Disney® Visa® Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in the room.
- Limit 2 rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a theme park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access.
- Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort, including updates on wearing face coverings.
- Deposit and credit card products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
- Offer made by Disney. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates are not affiliates of Disney and are not responsible for offer fulfillment.
Disneyland Resort Reopening Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any state travel advisories. As always, procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.