Welcome to the Disneyland Resort. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Park Guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags, parcels and other items may be subject to screening/security checks at the Park entrances and also within the Parks.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into the Parks, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider appropriate.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow Park Guests and our Cast Members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behavior. For your safety and the safety of others, please refrain from running.
- Proper attire, including shoes and shirts, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests. Visible tattoos that could be considered inappropriate, such as those containing objectionable language or designs, are not permitted. Special events may have additional attire guidelines.
- For the comfort of all Guests, smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a Guest age 14 or older to enter the Park. To board an attraction, children under age 7 must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- Access to attractions depends upon the safety rules for each attraction.
Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge. Please present your ticket and handstamp for re-entry into the Park on the same day.