Disney PhotoPass Terms & Conditions at Disneyland Resort
Updated as of August 31, 2018
Disney PhotoPass Service and Products at Disneyland Resort
Copyright Policy, Restrictions on use of Materials
- All photographs captured by the Disney PhotoPass service, which include photographs captured during the Disney PhotoPass+ Window (defined below), the Disney MaxPass Window (defined below) and the Disney PhotoPass Passholder Benefit Window (defined below), are owned and copyright protected by Disney. Please be aware that it is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. Purchased prints and other products may not be reproduced without permission from Disney. Accessing pictures or text provided on web sites does not give you any rights to use them. Only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal agent, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display protected material. Purchasers of Disney PhotoPass photo downloads receive, and such photos are subject to, a limited license for personal, non-commercial use of the downloaded photos and other digital content, as available.
Storage Policy and Photo Availability
- Disney PhotoPass photos linked to a Disney account are usually available online within 24 hours after the photos were taken. Guests must claim photos before they expire. All PhotoPass photos and other digital content (including as applicable, such content captured during a Disney MaxPass Window, Disney PhotoPass+ Window or Disney PhotoPass Passholder Benefit Window [each defined below]), as available, will expire pursuant to the Expiration Policy. We do not offer options for permanent storing of photos or other digital content. Expired photos and other digital content will no longer be available.
- Disney reserves the right to remove or refuse to post or upload any photos in our sole discretion, including photos that contain content of poor quality or that might be deemed to be inappropriate or offensive.
- We are not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos or other digital content.
- Certain Disney PhotoPass photos may be provided, at your election, to select, Disney-approved third-party companies in connection with products and services offered by those third-party companies (collectively, “Third-Party Products”). Not all Disney PhotoPass photos are available for use in Third-Party Products, and Disney reserves the right to refuse to provide any photos to any third-party companies in our sole discretion. Once certain Disney PhotoPass photos are provided to a third-party company, those photos will be subject to the availability, storage, expiration, privacy and other policies and terms governing that third-party company’s products, services and site or platform. Neither Disney nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible or liable for such third-party company’s products, services, site/platform or actions.
Availability and Delivery
- With respect to products offered directly by Disney (collectively, “Disney PhotoPass Products”), receipt of your order does not guarantee that we can supply the selected products to you. All the Disney PhotoPass Products are subject to availability and we must therefore reserve the right: to limit quantities of products we supply; to supply only part of an order or to divide up orders; to alter the availability and duration of, and to terminate at any time, any special offers. We will not charge your credit card unless, or to the extent, we are able to deliver the Disney PhotoPass Products to you as ordered.
- We will use all reasonable means to ensure your purchases of Disney PhotoPass Products are delivered promptly but we cannot guarantee that there will be no delays in delivery, and accept no liability or responsibility for delayed delivery of products.
- Availability and delivery of Third-Party Products will be subject to the policies governing that third-party company’s products and services.
Prices and Payment
- Please note that the prices of Disney PhotoPass Products offered on the Disneyland site and app do not include sales tax, if any, and shipping costs which vary depending on delivery option and location. Prices are subject to change at any time prior to acceptance of your order and in case of a change we shall notify you and ask whether you still wish to proceed. Payment for Disney PhotoPass Products shall be made by credit card.
- Prices and payment for Third-Party Products will be subject to the policies governing that third-party company’s products and services.
- When you purchase a license to a Disney PhotoPass photo download on the Disneyland site or app, you will be given an opportunity to consent to delivery at the time of purchase. By consenting to delivery, you acknowledge that you have lost the right to cancel and the license purchase fee is non-refundable.
- Disney PhotoPass Collection products are non-refundable.
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of any physical Disney PhotoPass Products you purchase, you may return it within 14 days of purchase and we will either reprint the product at no cost to you or refund the original purchase price.
- Returns and refunds for Third-Party Products will be subject to the policies governing that third-party company’s products and services.
Disney PhotoPass+ and Disney MaxPass at Disneyland Resort
- Disney PhotoPass+, Disney MaxPass and the Disney PhotoPass Passholder benefit are non-refundable, non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- With the Disney PhotoPass Passholder benefit or the purchase of Disney PhotoPass+ or Disney MaxPass, you will be able to download all PhotoPass photos and other digital content associated with your Disney account that were taken at the Disneyland Resort by Disney PhotoPass photographers, as well as photos and other digital content taken on select attractions and at select dining locations at the Disneyland Resort during the validity dates of your eligible Disney Signature Passport (the “Disney PhotoPass Passholder Benefit Window”), while your Disney PhotoPass+ is active (the “Disney PhotoPass+ Window”), or during the day that your Disney MaxPass feature is active or during the validity dates of a Passport with the Disney MaxPass feature (collectively, the “Disney MaxPass Window”), respectively. You will also receive a limited license for personal, non-commercial use of the downloaded photos and other digital content, as available.
- If you have purchased Disney MaxPass for One Day, you will be able to download Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content associated with your Disney account captured at the Disneyland Resort beginning at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time on the day you purchase your Disney MaxPass benefit if purchased after park entry, or on the day of theme park ticket use if purchased as part of a theme park ticket, and ending at 5:59 a.m. Pacific Time on the following day. For Disney PhotoPass photos without a PhotoPass card that were captured during such day but prior to that day’s activation of Disney MaxPass, please visit a Disney PhotoPass Sales Center that day to have your photos linked to your Disney account. Other restrictions may apply.
- If you have purchased PhotoPass+ One Week, the Disney PhotoPass+ Window begins at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time on the date of the photo selected on Disneyland.com/photopass when purchasing Disney PhotoPass+ One Week (or when activating Disney PhotoPass+ One Week purchased in advance), and ends on the 6th day after such date at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (which, including the day of activation, creates a PhotoPass+ Window of seven (7) days).
- If you have an eligible Disney Signature Passport, you will be able to download Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content associated with your Disney account captured at the Disneyland Resort while such Passport is valid for admission to a Disneyland Theme Park. An eligible Disney Signature Passport is a Disney Signature Passport purchased prior to July 19, 2017 or a Disney Signature Passport with an existing Disney PhotoPass Passholder benefit and that is timely renewed back into a Disney Signature Passport.
- If you have an Annual Passport that includes Disney MaxPass, you will be able to download Disney PhotoPass photos and other digital content associated with your Disney account captured at the Disneyland Resort while such Passport is valid for admission to a Disneyland Theme Park. Passholders who purchase the Disney MaxPass feature after the start date of their Passports for the duration of their Passports or who upgrade their Passports to a Disney Signature Plus or Disney Premier Passport will also be entitled to downloads of their Disney PhotoPass photos and digital content captured during the validity dates of their Passports. PhotoPass photos must be linked to that Passholder’s Disney account to be able to be downloaded. Other restrictions may apply.
- Unless otherwise stated herein, all photos or other digital content captured outside of your Disney PhotoPass+ Window, Disney MaxPass Window or Disney PhotoPass Passholder Benefit Window, respectively, must be purchased separately. Certain digital content may not be available for purchase on an individual item basis.
- Disney PhotoPass+ may be linked to only one (1) guest. Only the person who has Disney PhotoPass+ linked to their Disney account can download the photos and other digital content captured during the Disney PhotoPass+ Window.
- The Disneyland PhotoPass Product Code for Disney PhotoPass Collections and Disney PhotoPass+ may only be used once. Make sure you have linked all your photos from your visit and you are ready to activate the Disney PhotoPass Collection product prior to entering the code. Photos and other digital content added to your account after you have used the Product Code are not included in Disney PhotoPass Collections but can be purchased separately.
- Photos and other digital content captured as part of Premium Photo Sessions and other family portrait sessions or by Disney Event Group (including, but not limited to, Disney Fairy Tale Weddings photos and group and convention photos) or by third party operators at the Disneyland Resort, are not included in Disney PhotoPass+, Disney MaxPass, Disney PhotoPass Collections or the Disney PhotoPass Passholder benefit.
- Disney PhotoPass+, Disney MaxPass, Disney PhotoPass Collections and the Disney PhotoPass Passholder benefit are intended for your personal use only. Downloading or unlocking, or offering to download or unlock, Disney PhotoPass photos or other digital content for the benefit of other guests, whether or not you solicit or accept any consideration or remuneration for Disney PhotoPass photos or other digital content, is a violation of these Terms and Conditions and the limited license granted to you. Violations may result in removal of all images associated with your account and termination of your Disney account. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, including based on usage patterns, to conclude that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Registration is required.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.