What should I pack for my visit to the Disneyland Resort?
Theme Parks – Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some tips on what you should consider packing for your Disneyland Resort visit, in lovely Southern California:
- Autograph book (for Disney Characters)
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable walking shoes
- External battery for mobile phones
- First aid kit
- Hand sanitizer
- Lanyard for pins
- Lip balm (consider one with sunscreen)
- Park tickets (if you don't already have tickets, save time and buy them digitally with the Disneyland app)
- Phone or tablet charger
- Plastic bags (great for packing things that can leak or might get wet, like bathing suits)
- Rain poncho
- Reusable water bottle
- Travel-sized liquids and lotions
- Your imagination!
Missing anything on this packing list? Gear up for your visit with authentic Disneyland merchandise at shopDisney.
During the summer months, be sure to pack light clothing. Bring shorts, T-shirts and a thin jacket. During the winter months, be ready to dress in layers. Pack jeans, and T-shirts or long-sleeved shirts for daytime, and a sweatshirt and heavy jacket for mornings and evenings.
Remember to check the weather forecast before you leave home, but also come prepared for the unexpected. Pack appropriate clothing in case the weather suddenly turns wet or unseasonably warm or cool.
For more helpful information on preparing for your visit, browse our Pre-Arrival Tips.
Packed already? Forget to pack anything… on purpose? Visit the variety of convenient specialty shops located at the Disneyland Resort.
Please Check Our Disneyland Resort Rules
We regularly update our Disneyland Resort Rules to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. We ask that you review our Disneyland Resort Rules before your visit to avoid any delays or disruptions.