What are the rules for using strollers at the Disneyland Resort?
Theme Parks – Frequently Asked Questions
The following guidelines apply to the use of personal and rented strollers at the Disneyland Resort:
- Strollers are not allowed on escalators. Use of strollers is permitted on elevators and ramps, available at certain locations.
- A child must be removed from his or her stroller while riding on a parking lot tram.
- Do not leave personal belongings in an unattended stroller.
- Strollers may be moved by a Cast Member due to operational needs.
- Rented strollers may not be taken beyond the Guest screening tents, located in the Esplanade between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Strollers larger than 31" (79 cm) x 52" (132 cm) and wagons are not permitted.
- Stroller wagons are also not permitted.
Learn about renting strollers and browse the many other available Guest Services provided by the Disneyland Resort.
Please Check Our Disneyland Resort Rules
We regularly update our Disneyland Resort Rules to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience. We ask that you review our Disneyland Resort Rules before your visit to avoid any delays or disruptions.