What are the rules for using strollers at the Disneyland Resort?
Theme Parks – Frequently Asked Questions
The following guidelines apply to the use of personal and rented strollers at the Disneyland Resort:
- Strollers are not allowed on escalators. Use of strollers is permitted on elevators and ramps, available at certain locations.
- A child must be removed from his or her stroller while riding on a parking lot tram.
- Do not leave personal belongings in an unattended stroller.
- Strollers may be moved by a Cast Member due to operational needs.
- Rented strollers may not be taken beyond the Guest screening tents, located in the Esplanade between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52" and wagons are not permitted.
Learn about renting strollers and browse the many other available Guest Services provided by the Disneyland Resort.
Please Check Our Park Rules
We ask that you review our Disneyland Resort park rules before your visit to avoid any delays or disruptions. We regularly update our park rules to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience at the Disneyland Resort.