Disney's eTicket Terms & Conditions
Tickets are nonrefundable. All prices are in US dollars. Ticket orders are not accepted until confirmed with confirmation number. All rates are net rates and subject to change without notice as required by law for any applicable California State taxes.
Due to various restrictions and limitations, tickets cannot be shipped to all locations. Title to the tickets passes upon delivery of the tickets to the shipper. Recipient is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses. Persons who are requesting tickets to be shipped to friends and family members outside the USA should so note.
- Tickets are nontransferable and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Disney is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Theme parks, restaurants, attractions, entertainment or other recreation may change operating hours; close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events; and may otherwise change to be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Disneyland Resort. Tickets are not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced or for special events that are not open to the general public. The owners of the Disneyland Resort shall not be liable for non-utilization of ticket components or loss of recreational opportunities due to refurbishing, capacity, inclement weather, special events or any circumstances beyond their control. It is agreed between the owners of the Disneyland Resort and ticket users that all claims for injury or loss arising incident to the presence of the ticket users on owners' property shall be litigated in California. The owners of the Disneyland Resort reserve the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons.
- Disney reserves the right to cancel the sale of any unshipped tickets.
- Park Hopper tickets purchased online expire 13 days after first use and each day of use of a Park Hopper ticket constitutes one full day of use.
- All features of tickets are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
- Shipping will be included only for orders shipped standard delivery to a single residential address located in the contiguous United States. Shipments made by International Courier and US Courier delivery are not eligible. Change in shipping method will affect eligibility for shipping to be included.
- Each Disney's eTicket printed confirmation allows one entry at a Disneyland theme park turnstile. Upon entry, the Guest will be provided with a standard theme park ticket for use for the applicable purchased days. Disney is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by computer error, or unauthorized duplication or sale of Disney's eTicket. In the event that duplicate Disney's eTicket are presented for theme park admission, Disneyland® Resort reserves the right to refuse entry.
(Please do not send payments to these addresses.)
Guest Services Building
1313 North Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92803
P.O. Box 61015
Anaheim, CA 92803