I have an Annual Passport. Is it possible to upgrade to a different Passport type?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You may upgrade your Passport type at any time during your Annual Passport year—subject to Passport availability. The expiration date of your current Annual Passport will not change and your upgraded Passport will have the same expiration date as your original Passport.
Guests now have 2 convenient ways to upgrade their Passport types:
- Download the Disneyland app, link your passport and follow the simple steps
- Visit any Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booth—located between Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park—for complete details on upgrade options
If you choose to upgrade your Passport, you must choose a Passport of greater value than your original Passport, and the difference in prices is due on the day of the upgrade. Downgrades are not allowed.
If your Annual Passport includes parking, parking is not valid on your Passport blockout dates. However, you can be reimbursed for standard parking costs on the day you upgrade your Annual Passport to one of these Annual Passports that includes parking:
- Disney Premier Passport
- Disney Signature Plus Annual Passport
- Disney Signature Annual Passport (parking reimbursement is not available on Disney Signature Annual Passport blockout dates)
To receive your reimbursement, please park in one of these pay-on-entry parking lots:
- Toy Story Parking Area
- Mickey & Friends Parking Structure
- Pumbaa Parking Area
And, on the same day, visit the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance Ticket Booth to upgrade your Passport—present your paid parking ticket during the transaction and you will be reimbursed for the standard parking cost for that day.