Here's How It Works
Stop by any popcorn cart location throughout Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park to purchase a refillable popcorn bucket. Then, simply take your bucket to any participating popcorn cart location in either park for $1 refills through March 7, 2019. Please note that the $1 refill offer is only good for applicable popcorn buckets purchased from February 1 on, while supplies last, as part of this promotion.
Disneyland Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader)
Disney California Adventure Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater)
- Pixar Pier (near Pixar Pal-A-Round)
Know Before You Go
- Guests must present a valid Annual Passport at time of initial bucket and refill purchases. Photo I.D. may also be required.
- 1 per person, per transaction.
- Offer only available at select food and beverage locations in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Check Passports for blockout dates that may affect admission and the ability to redeem offer.
- Popcorn refills are not available at Cozy Cone Motel, Downtown Disney District or the Disneyland Resort hotels.
- Pre-bagged, pre-boxed or flavored popcorns not included in this offer.
- This is a limited-time offer.
- Offers subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Important Annual Passport Information
Annual Passports do not guarantee theme park admission, especially during high attendance periods. Admission to the theme parks and availability of theme park parking are subject to capacity and other closures. Other restrictions apply.
Annual Passport types are limited in quantity, and certain types may no longer be available for purchase and/or renewal at any time. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport prior to purchases to receive any applicable benefits or discounts. Benefits and discounts are determined solely by Disney, are subject to restrictions and exclusions and may be valid at only select locations. The Annual Passports and their benefits are nontransferable, subject to restrictions and change without notice, and may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Annual Passports are for personal use only, and the passes and their benefits may not be used for commercial purposes or for the benefit of others including, without limitation, the purchase of merchandise with the intent to resell such merchandise or the sharing of benefits with persons who are not the Passholder. See full Annual Passport Terms and Conditions.
Subject to change without notice.