With so much to see and do—morning, noon and night—you’ll be able to take your time… and take in the excitement at both parks! With this offer, Canadian residents like you can save 20% on the advance purchase of a 3-day or longer, 1 park per day ticket.
Plus, you can now visit a galaxy far, far away, as the new land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, is now open at Disneyland Park.
Want to maximize your visit? You can add Disney MaxPass for $15 USD per ticket per day.
See Important Details.
|Special Ticket Pricing for Canadian Residents |
Adult Base Ticket (1 Park Per Day)
|Ticket||Non-Discounted Price (USD) |
These non-discounted tickets expire 12/30/20
|Canadian Resident Special Offer Price (USD) |
These special offer tickets expire 12/30/20 and
must be purchased in advance of travel
$ 300 00 USD
$ 240 00 USD
$ 325 00 USD
$ 260 00 USD
$ 272 00 USD
Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort with your valid theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And beginning on January 17, 2020, Guests can also hop aboard Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, a thrilling new attraction that’s like nothing you’ve ever experienced before.
- Prepare to be wowed at Mickey's Soundsational Parade—a magical pageant on Main Street, U.S.A.!
- Embark on an alpine adventure around a majestic, snow-capped mountain on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Step into a storybook world and meet some beloved Disney Princesses at Royal Hall.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home to ghosts, ghouls and all sorts of supernatural surprises.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life at Pixar Pier, home to the Incredicoaster, Jessie’s Critter Carousel and the Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind.
- Behold the wonderful World of Color, a nighttime spectacular that lets you relive special moments from beloved Disney and Pixar films.
- Watch Tale of the Lion King, a new outdoor musical production that presents an imaginative take on the beloved film.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
What Is Disney MaxPass?
Discover the convenience and value of adding this feature to your theme park ticket for only $15 USD per ticket, per day.
With Disney MaxPass, you can:
- Save time in line by making Disney FASTPASS selections on your mobile device* using the Disneyland app while you’re in the parks. Guests with Park Hopper Tickets can make selections for attractions and entertainment in both theme parks.
- Capture your memories with unlimited Disney PhotoPass photo downloads** from the day. Download and share photos from select dining locations, attractions, Character Greetings, Disney PhotoPass Photographers and Magic Shots.
The Disney MaxPass feature is nonrefundable, nontransferable and may not be redeemed for cash. No credit will be given towards any ticket upgrade for the amount of the Disney MaxPass feature purchased through the Disneyland app after park entry. If a ticket with Disney MaxPass is upgraded to a ticket without the Disney MaxPass feature, you will no longer be able to make FASTPASS selections from your phone—please plan your upgrade accordingly. The Disney MaxPass feature will expire at the end of the day or when the Passport it is associated with expires, as applicable. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
To purchase by phone, call (800) 496-6337† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult Guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between September 25, 2019 and February 16, 2020 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2021, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Important Information about Magic Morning Early Admission
Magic Morning admission allows one (1) admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.