Why Stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation.
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary quality and thoughtful amenities that are uniquely Disney, including a wide variety of convenient dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is not available as part of Extra Magic Hour or Magic Morning at Disneyland Park.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Fun Reasons to Visit Disneyland Resort from January Through April
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort when you add valid theme park admission to this room offer.
You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at the all-new land, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where you embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run. And beginning on January 17, 2020, Guests can also experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, an immersive new multi-platform attraction.
- Anticipate stunning floats, beautiful costumes and beloved Disney Characters when you gather around the parade route to take in “Magic Happens,” a new daytime spectacular set to debut in spring 2020.
- Embark on an alpine adventure around a majestic, snow-capped mountain on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.
- Celebrate more than 50 years of swashbuckling fun when you set sail on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Step into a storybook world and meet some beloved Disney Princesses at Royal Hall.
- Earn bragging rights for braving a tour of the Haunted Mansion, a creepy estate home that's been delightfully frightening Guests for the past 50 years.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Discover a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar stories and Characters come to life at Pixar Pier, home to the Incredicoaster, Jessie’s Critter Carousel, and Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind.
- Behold the wonderful World of Color, a nighttime spectacular that lets you relive special moments from beloved Disney and Pixar films.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Lunar New Year Celebration
Ring in the Year of the Mouse with one-of-a-kind festivities, culinary delights and Character Greetings—January 17 to February 9, 2020.
- Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession
- Unique holiday entertainment
- Special appearances by some popular Disney Characters dressed in colorful event costumes
- Delicious Asian food
- Commemorative merchandise
- Kid-friendly crafts and activities
- Festive décor and more
All events, experiences and offerings are subject to cancellation or change without notice.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
Sip and savor your way through this can’t-miss celebration packed with entertainment, cooking demos, celeb chef sightings and more—February 28 to April 21, 2020.
Whether you’re looking to up your culinary game or simply craving tasty dishes, our annual event is the perfect excuse to gather with your favorite people for an unforgettable outing infused with Disney magic.
To book by phone, call (866) 309-2385† to speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your Travel Agent.
- Must purchase a consecutive 4-night or longer stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or the Disneyland Hotel.
- Not valid for select Concierge rooms or for Signature or Premium suites, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.