Looking forward to Pixar Fest? We’re offering the ultimate way to embrace this limited-time celebration and make the most of your Disneyland Resort experience with the Pixar Decorated Room and Ticket Package.
- Specialty Pixar-themed, in-room décor including a door banner, balloons, themed blanket and a limited-edition Pixar Fest print
- Reserved viewing for the Paint the Night Parade at Disney California Adventure Park (applicable theme park admission required)
Offer valid only for select stays most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 15 through June 14, 2018 (travel must be completed by June 15, 2018).
Book through June 13, 2018.
You can also enjoy Extra Magic Hour early admission* every day of your hotel stay, which means more time to experience Pixar Fest offerings (active hotel room key and applicable theme park admission required).
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation. Benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices.
*Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Behold a Magical Makeover
A stay in the newly renovated Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will reveal just how much our most upscale retreat is truly far beyond compare.
Exceptional service, fine dining at Napa Rose and one-of-a-kind views of Disney California Adventure Park have always drawn Guests to this stunning accommodation, but now there’s a new reason to visit—completely redesigned rooms.
The refreshed spaces feature an array of family-friendly amenities, upgraded bathrooms and California-inspired artwork created by Disney Imagineers.
And that’s not all! The Great Hall lobby, pool areas and concierge lounge have also received a host of welcoming enhancements.
Celebrate Friendship & Beyond at the Disneyland Resort!
Delight in countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort when you add theme park admission—including can’t-miss Pixar-themed experiences. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Catch some of your favorite Pixar pals from animated hits like Up and Inside Out when you settle down to watch the high-spirited Pixar Play Parade, kicking off April 13, 2018.
- Discover a thrilling NEW planet during your Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and meet Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Meet and snap photos with beloved Characters like Mickey, Tinker Bell and some of your favorite Disney Princesses.
- Take a delightful cruise along the scenic Rivers of America aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Plummet down a 5-story waterfall on Splash Mountain.
- Wind down your day by watching the all-new Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular, an unforgettable journey filled with dazzling projections, pyrotechnics and tunes—coming to the park April 13, 2018.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Behold the return of the luminous Paint the Night Parade, the biggest and brightest procession in Disney California Park history—starting April 13, 2018.
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction.
- Meet cool Super Heroes like Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor and Groot.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- Put your quick reflexes to the test when you play a series of target-themed games at Toy Story Midway Mania!.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen – Live at the Hyperion.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
Call (866) 858-1865† and speak with a vacation planning expert.
- Not valid for stays at Disney’s Paradise Pier hotel.
- Requires the purchase of a 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-day Disneyland Resort theme park ticket for each registered guest (ages 3 and older) in the reservation.
- Each ticket in the reservation must be the same type and number of days.
- The Disneyland Resort theme park tickets expire 13 days after first use or June 15, 2018, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Package elements included in this offer are subject to change, and Disney reserves the right to make substitutions.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is extremely limited.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Offer applied once per reservation and is not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Offer not valid on consecutive reservations; consecutive reservations using the same name will be treated as one reservation.
- Package elements may not be redeemed for cash.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50.
Important Details About Reserved Viewing for the Paint the Night Parade
Paint the Night Reserved Viewing ticket valid for one (1) admission to a reserved viewing parade area on one Sunday through Thursday night during the dates of the package stay. Reservation must be made at time of hotel check-in. No cash value; will not be replaced if lost or damaged and may not be transferred for a commercial purpose. Disney reserves the right to make substitutions. Parade may not operate daily and is subject to changes or cancellation without liability to Disney. Ticket expires seven (7) days from date of hotel check-in or issuance of the ticket, or June 15, 2018, whichever occurs first. Separate admission to applicable theme park required. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.