- Save 30% on premium rooms and 25% on standard rooms at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel Spa.
- Save 25% on premium rooms and 20% on standard rooms at the Disneyland Hotel
Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience all there is to see and do at both parks—including Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, an all-new attraction featuring special effects and a thrilling, free-fall drop sensation.
Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive special benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
See Important Details.
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation. Benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices, including Character experiences.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Explore the Happiest Place on Earth!
Experience countless magical moments at the Disneyland Resort when you add theme park admission. You’ll discover wonder, joy and excitement around every turn when you visit our 2 amazing theme parks and the bustling Downtown Disney District.
Plus, when you’re a Guest at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour and enjoy select attractions before the park opens to the general public—including Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its mix of new and classic attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Meet and snap photos with beloved Characters like Mickey, Tinker Bell and some of your favorite Disney Princesses.
- Set sail on a swashbuckling voyage with Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Plummet down a 5-story waterfall on Splash Mountain.
- Embark on an epic Star Wars-themed expedition on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and check out Star Wars Launch Bay, an out-of-this-world exhibit.
- Wind down your day by taking in dazzling fireworks on select nights.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Embark on a thrilling, free-fall adventure on the all-new Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction.
- Take flight on Soarin’ Around the World, a newly reimagined journey above some of the most celebrated natural wonders and landmarks.
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
- View riveting entertainment like Frozen—Live at the Hyperion and the awesome, after-dark spectacle World of Color.
Attractions and entertainment may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice. Please check show guide for availability and times.
To book by phone, call (866) 309-9683† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from August 6 through September 28, 2017.
- Book from July 18 through September 28, 2017; travel must be completed by September 29, 2017.
- Room types included in offer are Standard, Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable taxes and fees.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.