This offer is available to active and retired U.S. military personnel or their spouses including active or retired members of the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) (“Eligible Service Members”). Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
December 18, 2020
Valid Admission Dates
January 1, 2020 through December 18, 2020
Important Details for Promotional Ticket Offer
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), who present valid military identification, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- 3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for three (3) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure® park on the same day. 4-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Ticket is valid for admission for four (4) days to both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure park on the same day.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six(6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early admission.
- Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Important Details for Special Pricing for Eligible Service Members on Disney PhotoPass Collection product at the Disneyland Resort
The Disney PhotoPass Collection product can only be purchased between November 5, 2019 and December 18, 2020 at the following Disneyland Resort merchandise locations by Eligible Service Members or their spouses who present valid military identification: Main Street Photo Supply Co. at Disneyland Park and Kingswell Camera Shop at Disney California Adventure Park. No more than a total of two (2) Disney PhotoPass Collection products per Eligible Service Member may be purchased at the discounted price. Disney PhotoPass Service is subject to the PhotoPass terms found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos in your account will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-expiration-policy/. Downloads are restricted to personal use only. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Disney PhotoPass Collection products may not be sold or otherwise transferred for a commercial purpose. May not be combined with other discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate theme park admission required.