- Save 25% on premium rooms at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the Disneyland Hotel.
- Save 20% on standard rooms at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and the Disneyland Hotel.
- Save 10% on standard and premium rooms at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel.
Staying in the middle of the magic makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience all there is to do and see at the Disneyland Resort when you purchase theme park tickets—including new live shows such as Frozen – Live at the Hyperion and reimagined attractions like Soarin’ Around the World.
Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive special benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches.
Ask about savings on other hotels and room types. Book from October 26, 2016 through March 9, 2017. Travel must be completed by April 21, 2017.
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation. Benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
Celebrate Star Wars at Disneyland Park!
Transport yourself into another galaxy where epic encounters, alluring attractions and culinary adventures await. Visit Disneyland Park in 2017 and you’ll discover the following interstellar adventures waiting for you and your family within Tomorrowland:
- Star Wars Launch Bay – Journey to this interactive exhibit where you meet well-known characters from the Star Wars saga and score one-of-a-kind gear.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Hop aboard a Starspeeder 1000 to enjoy an intergalactic voyage featuring a new location from the latest Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Watch younglings test their lightsaber-wielding skills against new and classic villains during this commanding stage show.
Don’t Miss the Chance to See Frozen – Live at the Hyperion
Delight in the magic of Frozen like never before in an all-new, larger-than-life stage production.
The dazzling theatrical interpretation of Disney’s global film phenomenon Frozen makes its debut at the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure Park!
Frozen – Live at the Hyperion brings Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and everyone’s favorite snowman Olaf to life on stage. The show stays true to the poignant journey of Anna and Elsa, while also presenting a unique take on the tale through elaborate costumes and sets, stunning special effects and show-stopping production numbers. It’s truly an unforgettable theatrical experience that will captivate the entire family.
Plus, experience even more Frozen-themed action with special Character Greetings, entertainment offerings and merchandise inspired by the film.
An Electrifying Experience Returns
Celebrate the homecoming of the Main Street Electrical Parade—January 20 through June 18, 2017.
This beloved cavalcade of lights and music originally debuted at Disneyland Park in 1972 and dazzled Guests until 1996. Forty-five years later, it’s back and brighter than ever. During this limited-time, nighttime engagement, anticipate radiant floats, appearances by classic Disney Characters and a groovy soundtrack.
Special food and merchandise will also be available for purchase to commemorate this luminous comeback.
To book by phone, call (866) 309-9683† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your Travel Agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights.
- Valid for travel from January 8 through April 20, 2017.
- Book from October 26, 2016 through March 9, 2017, with travel completed by April 21, 2017.
- Savings on premium rooms are available for Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms.
- Offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, except Paradise, Artisan and Regal suites.
- Ask about savings on other hotels and room types.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.