Interested in creating a vacation package? Consider adding theme park tickets to this room offer. Staying at one of these Disneyland Resort hotels makes it easy and convenient for your family to experience all there is to see and do at both parks—including the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade and unique Frozen- and Star Wars-themed entertainment.
Plus, each day during your stay at a Disneyland Resort hotel, you’ll receive special benefits and a host of welcoming amenities with distinctive Disney touches that will enhance your overall experience.
Ask about savings on other hotels and room types.
Why Stay at a Hotel at the Disneyland Resort?
Enjoy Disneyland Resort hotel benefits designed to help you experience a truly magical vacation. Benefits include:
- Extra Magic Hour early admission available every day of your hotel stay, to select attractions, stores, entertainment and dining locations at either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park one hour before the park opens to the general public (valid theme park admission and active hotel room key required).
- Close proximity to Disneyland enchantment, putting the spectacular sights and experiences of the Disneyland theme parks just steps away!
- Attentive service, legendary Disney quality, luxurious amenities, including the Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa—and an array of dining choices.
Important Information About the Extra Magic Hour Benefit
The current Extra Magic Hour schedule allows registered Resort hotel Guests access to one park on select days: Disneyland Park on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, and Disney California Adventure Park on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
For admission, each registered hotel Guest (ages 3 and older) must have a valid theme park ticket and an active hotel room key card. To take full advantage of the Extra Magic Hour experience, we strongly recommended that you arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
Applicable theme park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity, cancellation and other restrictions.
An Electrifying Experience Returns
Celebrate the homecoming of the Main Street Electrical Parade—January 20 through August 20, 2017.
This beloved cavalcade of lights and music originally debuted at Disneyland Park in 1972 and dazzled Guests until 1996. Forty-five years later, it’s back and brighter than ever. During this limited-time, nighttime engagement, anticipate radiant floats, appearances by classic Disney Characters and a groovy soundtrack.
Special food and merchandise will also be available for purchase to commemorate this luminous comeback.
Don’t Miss the Chance to See Frozen – Live at the Hyperion
Delight in the magic of Frozen like never before in an all-new, larger-than-life stage production.
The dazzling theatrical interpretation of Disney’s global film phenomenon Frozen makes its debut at the Hyperion Theater at Disney California Adventure Park!
Frozen – Live at the Hyperion brings Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Sven and everyone’s favorite snowman Olaf to life on stage. The show stays true to the poignant journey of Anna and Elsa, while also presenting a unique take on the tale through elaborate costumes and sets, stunning special effects and show-stopping production numbers. It’s truly an unforgettable theatrical experience that will captivate the entire family.
Plus, experience even more Frozen-themed action with special Character Greetings, entertainment offerings and merchandise inspired by the film.
To book by phone, call (866) 232-4216† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your Travel Agent.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from April 23 through June 15, 2017.
- Book from March 27 through June 15, 2017; travel must be completed by June 16, 2017.
- Savings on premium rooms are available on Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms.
- Offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, with the exception of Artisan and Regal suites.
- Ask about savings on other room types.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable taxes and fees.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.