Don’t miss this Golden State opportunity! For a limited time, residents from all over California can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $83 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket.
This summer, it’s time to return to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Enjoy favorite attractions, enchanting experiences and dazzling fireworks again. Plus, discover new excitement at Avengers Campus!
Hurry—to take advantage of this special limited-time offer, purchase your tickets now. Then, visit 3 times anytime through September 30, 2021—with no blockout dates (subject to theme park reservation availability).
Special California Resident Tickets at a Glance
- 3-Day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $249
- 3-Day Park Hopper Ticket – $304
To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited and availability is subject to capacity and not guaranteed. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Read important information you need to know before your visit.
Before buying your tickets, be sure reservations are available for the dates you want to visit. Check for available dates on our park reservation calendar.
Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of eligible residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire September 30, 2021 and are limited in availability. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID. Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Ticket may not be upgraded. Subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
We’re Super Excited to Welcome You Back!
Come team up with some of the Avengers, live your Star Wars adventure, see favorite Disney pals and watch fireworks light up the night! Join us and be a part of the incredible summer excitement.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With all-time favorite attractions and enchanting entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Journey to a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can jump to hyperspace aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and join the battle against the First Order on Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance*.
- Rock along to favorite Disney tunes as the nighttime musical extravaganza Mickey’s Mix Magic lights up the night with dazzling displays, lasers, kaleidoscopic projections and fantastical fireworks!
- Roar through a haunted gold mine aboard “the wildest ride in the wilderness”—Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Embark on a swashbuckling adventure when you sail off on Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Experience a frightfully delightful tour of the Haunted Mansion, where grinning ghosts and spectral surprises await you.
- Greet Mickey, Minnie, Disney Princesses and more, as favorite Characters entertain and delight you in new ways.
- Unwind and enjoy the playful atmosphere throughout the park, where live music and entertainment are never far away.
Head over to Disney California Adventure Park for fun inspired by Disney, Pixar and Super Hero stories. This is your destination to:
- Explore the all-new Avengers Campus—created for the next generation of Super Heroes, where you can help Spidey save the day on the all-new WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure*. Subject to capacity constraints.
- Mix it up with Star-Lord and Gamora at Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off!, an out-of-this-world party that rocks to mix-tape classics.
- Hold on tight as you brave a thrilling, free-fall adventure on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Stroll Pixar Pier, a whimsical boardwalk where beloved Pixar Pals and stories come to life in one-of-a-kind attractions like the Incredicoaster, Jessie’s Critter Carousel and the Toy Story Mania!
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree—and opportunities to encounter Lightning McQueen and Mater.
- Enjoy the “streetmosphere” all around as musicians and performers add dashes of delightful entertainment to your day in the park!
Parks, attractions, entertainment, services and offerings may be modified, have limited availability, or be unavailable. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Please check the park calendar for availability and times.
- Valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency, including valid government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission.
- Tickets expire September 30, 2021 and are limited in availability.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Tickets may not be upgraded.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited, and availability is subject to capacity and not guaranteed.
- Subject to theme park reservation availability, restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Disneyland Resort Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. Unvaccinated Guests must wear face coverings when indoors. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.