Don’t miss this Golden State opportunity! For a limited time, California residents can visit the Disneyland Resort theme parks for as little as $83 per day with the purchase of a 3-day, 1-park per day ticket for admission on Mondays through Thursdays.
Make summer your happiest time by visiting Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. Enjoy favorite attractions, enchanting experiences and dazzling fireworks!
Get tickets soon to take advantage of this special limited-time offer. Then, visit 3 times from June 13 through September 15, 2022—select days may apply and subject to theme park reservation availability.
Special California Resident Tickets at a Glance
- 3-Day (Monday-Thursday), 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $249 ($83/Day)
Not Valid for Admission on Fridays to Sundays
- 3-Day (Monday-Sunday), 1-Park Per Day Ticket – $299 ($100/Day)
No Blockout Dates Apply
Park Hopper Ticket upgrade and Genie+ service can be added for additional fees.
To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, services and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity, and subject to limited availability or even closure. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. View important information about visiting the Disneyland Resort and the latest on face coverings.
Before buying your tickets, be sure reservations are available for the dates you want to visit. Check for available dates on our park reservation calendar. Park reservation availability can change until the park reservation selection is finalized.
Disneyland Resort Summer Fun
Come team up with the Avengers, live your Star Wars adventure, meet favorite Disney pals and watch fireworks light up the night! Join us and be a part of the incredible excitement.
Disneyland Park is where it all began. With its enchanting attractions and entertainment, Walt’s original theme park is home to timeless fun. Here, you can:
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, where you can embark on a daring flight on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run or experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, an immersive attraction.
- Watch dazzling weekend nighttime spectaculars, including Disneyland Forever, Fantasmic! and the 50th anniversary celebration of the Main Street Electrical Parade.
- Meet some beloved Disney Princesses for a happily ever after you’ll never forget at Royal Hall.
- Rediscover Simba’s journey—from timid cub to mighty king—as you have never experienced it before during Tale of the Lion King.
For more escapades inspired by Disney and Pixar tales, head over to Disney California Adventure Park, where you can:
- Meet Super Heroes like Black Panther, Spider-Man and Captain Marvel at Avengers Campus! And keep an eye out for other heroic Characters—Dr. Strange, Thor and more!
- Watch Disney and Pixar stories come to life during the breathtaking World of Color nighttime spectacular.
- Take on a thrilling, free-fall adventure when you experience Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
- Gear up for high-octane action in Cars Land with zippy attractions such as Radiator Springs Racers and Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
Additionally, make way for more magic at the Downtown Disney District, home to unique eateries, upscale shops and exciting entertainment for Guests of all ages!
Parks, attractions, entertainment and offerings are subject to availability, restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
Please check the show guide or park calendar for availability and times.
- Offer valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999. Each Guest (age 18+) using a California Resident ticket must show proof of eligible residency for purchase and admission. A valid government-issued photo ID showing an address within a valid ZIP code is required for entry into the park.
- Tickets valid June 13 through September 15, 2022 and are limited in availability.
- Tickets that are valid only Monday through Thursdays are blocked out every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Park reservations are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Subject to theme park reservation availability, restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
Monday to Thursday California Resident Ticket Blockout Dates
California Resident Tickets with Monday to Thursday park admission days have the following Friday to Sunday blockout dates: June 17-19, 24-26; July 1-3, 7-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; August 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28; September 2-4 and 9-11, 2022.
Disneyland Resort Guidelines & Important Information
The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. It is strongly recommended that Guests wear face coverings when indoors and in enclosed transportation. Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and older), regardless of vaccination status, in certain indoor health settings, such as in First Aid. Face coverings are optional for Guests in outdoor areas. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
View important information about visiting the Disneyland Resort and the latest on face coverings.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.