- Valid only for California residents within ZIP codes 90000-96199 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999. Each Guest (age 18+) using a California Resident ticket must show proof of eligible residency for purchase and admission. A valid government-issued photo ID showing an address within a valid ZIP code is required for entry into the park.
- Tickets valid June 13 through September 15, 2022 and are limited in availability.
- Tickets that are valid only Monday through Thursdays are blocked out every Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Eligible residents may purchase up to 5 tickets per day with valid ID.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities and events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need valid admission and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Park reservations are subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Subject to theme park reservation availability, restrictions, change and cancellation without notice. Sales may be paused from time to time or terminated at any time.
Monday to Thursday California Resident Ticket Blockout Dates
California Resident Tickets with Monday to Thursday park admission days have the following Friday to Sunday blockout dates: June 17-19, 24-26; July 1-3, 7-10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; August 5-7, 12-14, 19-21, 26-28; September 2-4 and 9-11, 2022.