Explore Disneyland Resort
Experience the wonders of Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District.
Both theme parks are packed with great attractions, shows, restaurants, Disney Characters and unique experiences for kids, teens and adults. And the Downtown Disney District is brimming with fun for everyone—without an admission fee.
With so much to see and do—at morning, noon and night—you’ll need more than one day to experience it all!
Disney California Adventure Park
Cars Land brings to life the town of Radiator Springs from the Disney•Pixar movie Cars. With fun attractions, shopping, dining and more, there’s something for every member of your pit crew.
The nighttime phenomenon World of Color has to be seen to be believed. With more than 1,000 fountains, Disney stories come to life on giant water screens with spectacular colors and unbelievable special effects.
Plus, delight in festive parades and magical moments on Buena Vista Street!
Experience fantastic adventures and intergalactic destinations on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue—all in 3-D!
And marching down Main Street, U.S.A., the Mickey's Soundsational Parade arrives with a celebration of classic Disney music.
Other popular experiences at Walt Disney's original theme park include:
- Opportunities to see some beloved Disney Characters
- Fantasy Faire, a regal experience where you can meet Disney Princesses
- Thrilling coasters, like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and Space Mountain
- Mickey and the Magical Map—a live, musical show
- Spectacular fireworks displays over Sleeping Beauty Castle
Downtown Disney District
With a wide array of shops, restaurants and entertainment, the Downtown Disney District offers fun for every age and interest.
Eat at a rainforest temple overrun with exotic animals, watch the big game from inside an ESPN broadcast studio, catch a live performance by the latest musical sensation and discover wonderful new surprises around every corner!
Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration
Dazzle your senses at this once-in-a-lifetime Diamond Celebration at the Disneyland Resort. All-new nighttime spectaculars, dazzling décor and more… a Diamond Celebration so brilliant, you’ll need more than a day to take it all in.
Good Neighbor Hotel Vacation Packages
See what's included when you book a Good Neighbor Hotel and ticket package with the Walt Disney Travel Company. You'll receive:
- Theme Park Tickets: Everyone on the reservation receives a Disneyland Resort Theme Park souvenir ticket, valid for same day entry into both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- Magic Morning: Receive one Magic Morning* early admission into selected attractions at Disneyland Park on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Valid with Disneyland Resort Park Hopper souvenir tickets of 3 days or longer.
- Pin and Lanyard: Receive a Walt Disney Travel Company Collectible Pin and Lanyard. One set per person.
To book by phone, call (714) 520-6425† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.